xisto Community
HelpRuben

Selling Myself Online For Money!

I find the whole concept to be interesting, yet the success of it will be completely dependant upon how many people actually know about the site.There have been many others who have done similar sites or things, and have made quite a bit of money, solely because they have a lot of visitors.Take the site where people buy things like PS3's and then record them destroying them. Those guys are getting paid a lot to do what? Break items.So overall, yes, I think that the site may have potential, but you will need to get the word out to others, not just in one community, but in many. A lot of people will disagree with what you're doing, but at the same time some may find it amusing or whatever.Either way, keep doing what you're doing and let us know how it turns out,:lol:

lol. nice site i was surprised by how professional it looked. just one question: has anyone actually given you any money yet?i noticed your site does have ads so that might give you a little bit of money.