xisto Community
-Sky-

New Bbcode Suggestion And a few other suggestions

Hey.

I have a little suggestion that is way better then our original/current table bbcodes.

Example:

this would show a table with cells.

Information: Used to create a table, you need to manually add tr and td tags for the rows and cells after you have inserted this tag.

(ignore the "table=1". It's just table.)

Screenshot:

Posted Image

So how about this? :)

Second:

Will you ever get ImageFilez working? It displays a large SQL error.

Table 'i' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=select i.*,s.domain from images as i left join server as s on s.server_id=i.server_id left join users as u on u.id=i.uid left join groups as g on u.gid=g.id where i.deleted=0 and i.private=0 and ((u.bandwidth<=g.bandwidth and i.uid!=0) or (i.bandwidth<=6442450944 and i.uid=0) ) and ( i.width>150 or i.height>150 or (i.width=0 and i.height=0) ) order by ratings/votes DESC limit 0,5Table 'i' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=select i.*,s.domain from images as i left join server as s on s.server_id=i.server_id left join users as u on u.id=i.uid left join groups as g on u.gid=g.id where i.deleted=0 and i.private=0 and ((u.bandwidth<=g.bandwidth and i.uid!=0) or (i.bandwidth<=6442450944 and i.uid=0) ) and ( i.width>150 or i.height>150 or (i.width=0 and i.height=0) ) order by i.views DESC limit 0,5Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/imagefi/public_html/includes/database.php:143) in /home/imagefi/public_html/includes/function.php on line 1228Table 'images' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=select count(*) as pics,count(if(time>1221634800,1,NULL)) as todays,count(if(1221634800>time and time>1221548400,1,NULL)) as yestodays from images where deleted=0

And another, how about making some User Group pips? :)

-Sky

Yeah, but we cannot use them tables without the code "table=1". It wont allow us to use just "table".
I've tried many many times but I get a Board Message saying the bbcodes are incorrect or the tags are wrong or something. This table I think is a better one. :)
-Sky

EDIT: Same again.

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUNDThere is an error with your BBCode, the number of opening tags do not meet the number of closing tags.

BBcode for TABLE is exactly as HTML TABLE codes. You have to use TABLE=0 (notice zero for no border), TR, TD with all your table codes.

For example,

[table=0][tr][tdsolid=1]Row 1[/tdsolid][/tr][tr][tdsolid=1]Row 2[/tdsolid][/tr][/table]
will give you

Row 1
Row 2

or,

[table=0][tr][tdsolid=1]Row 1[/tdsolid][td] [/td][/tr][tr][tdsolid=1]Row 2[/tdsolid][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
will give you

Row 1
Row 2

or,

[table=0][tr][tdsolid=1]Row 1[/tdsolid][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][tdsolid=1]Row 2[/tdsolid][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
will give you

Row 1
Row 2

You get the idea.

Due to the limited access I have to modify this forum and IP.Board, I had to come up with the most simplest way to utilize in all purpose bbcode.