xisto Community
gracee

What Kids Game Sites Do You Play On?

Well I am playing cool free games on OrcPad.Com

Hope this helps, the games seem to be pretty good there :)

-reply by Keido

I love webkinz, so youWhat Kids Game Sites Do You Play On?

These are some amazingly fun games!

Ty.Com(buy one or go to mcdonalds)

Pandanda.Com  

panfu.Com

wisenhimer.Com

icarly.Com

kerpoof.Com

woogiworld.Com

trollz.Com

tweegee.Com

clubpenguin.Com

franktownrocks.Com

mokitown.Com

I really hope this helped and will keep you busy!

Why do kids choose clubpenguinWhat Kids Game Sites Do You Play On?Kids choose clubpenguin because you can talk waddle around make new friends and also be a member and being a member means doing more things like buying hair doos and decorating your igloo plus show it to the hole world so go to http://www.fanpop.com/ and find lucieparaskeva and ask me how clubpenguin works and the site is http://www.clubpenguin.com/welcome PLEASE READ THIS ! luv lucieparaskeva xxx p.S. If you see a penguin called bundle39624 thats me and say hi thanks!-reply by lucie paraskeva

No! This is not a question.What Kids Game Sites Do You Play On?

I do not think Club Penguin is suitable for children. The children or ADULTS that use this program are inappropriate, since they use crude and hummer, This is more like a DATING site! It is not acceptable for young children, further more I will warn others about it.

Thank you 

-reply by Kyra Humberstone

websites i go toWhat Kids Game Sites Do You Play On?

•  gaiaonline.Com

• weeworld.Com

• nicktropolis.Com

• fantage.Com

• doppelme.Com

-reply by Anon

Club PenguinWhat Kids Game Sites Do You Play On?

I have to disagree with the views on club penguin. Ive been through this site with a fine tooth comb and always keep an eye on my son when he is on ANYTHING not just this. I find it one of the best sites for kids that are too young for facebook etc...The games are great, the interaction is brilliant and it is monitored very well.

Everyone has an opinion and yes we are all entitled to one but 'iguest kyra' have you lost your mind? dating site?  I have never experienced that yet so I'm not sure which planet you are on so I TOO will be making everyone aware of the site

Thanks!

Loranya 

-reply by Loranya

What Kids Game Sites do you play on?What Kids Game Sites Do You Play On?

I play on ourworld.Com. I'm 12 and all my friends are on it.

For the 2 years I have been playing on it I have never come across any bullies , scammers etc.

The link : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I recomend this site to people aged 10-20

You can create your own avatar , play games , keep track of your friends , decorate your condo, earn gems ( to buy premium items),  

for thse people who are very worried about chat sites: you can change your childs setting to whether they can add friends , talk to people . . . Etc.

Gemima Dunne

-reply by Gemima D

What kids Game Sites do you play onWhat Kids Game Sites Do You Play On?I am 10 years old, there are not much websites I can go on, but I play Roblox you have to be my age and over, it has cartoon vilonce, but it is fine with my mom. Oh, and it has common rules.-reply by Xman2u

Well there are many good gaming sites for kids but for girls I recommend Girlsgogames which has good girly games on. Also there is Moshi monsters, Club Penguin, Friv, Habbo, Maths games for kids, and also isketch which is like an online pictionary game but be careful because some users use bad language which they get banned for! :P:D:blink::rolleyes::angry:B)

Yeah Battledawn.com is a GREAT GAME if you have some time on your hands. It's a real time based game with great war strategy with people from around the world. It's been a great game for me. I highly recommend it.