xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FreedomOverdose

What Would You Choose? Just a candy topic :)

If you can choose one from this list what will it be?Invincibility-No sickness, never get hurt.Invisibility-Cant see you! You have a switch to turn on or offPower-A lot of it as in the lifting, punching, type of power.Unlimited Girl Friends-yea.....Speed-Faster, way faster....Wisdom- become very smart all overA bigger willy- i dont need that.A Rapidshare Premium for 10 years.Kamehame haaaa- energy rays from hand..What did you choose?Share why you chose that answer.

Invisibility comes first to mind, though I must say, it depends on the type of invisibility. If it is something innate only to me, I probably won't like that. I do not wish to get naked just to be completely invisible. On the other hand, if it is like some type of invisibility field that can cloak object like my clothes or anything I hold on to, that'd be cool.If I couldn't have that "cloakfield-type" invisibility, I suppose I'll just settle for speed. It'd be almost the same, with a few minor differences. Heck, heaven knows how much I need fast legs on the way to work.Now, remember, guys, you didn't see me, you don't know me, we never talked about this. And two weeks from now, nobody's gonna rob the Gotham City bank, got it? :)

I would choose the speed power.Speed makes things get done fast :)But, i might go with rapidshare :) Cause I need to always upload files on the web.I don't know what to choose! :D

Obviously Invincibility-No sickness, never get hurt. Maintaining good health is very hard these days.

Actually the first one that came into my mind when I looked at the list is Speed-Faster, way faster. Because I have lot

of work to do and learn, but I have very small amount of time (the problem for most of youth). But immediately

a warning written on our roads came into my mind...Speed Thrills, But It Kills ^_^ . Really it is. So, I skipped.

Invincibility is the best option. I can achieve any other thing if I am Invincible. I can work hard, more hard...harder than

I can, I will skip sleeping...and many oher things...and eventually break my time limit. I am invincible. :D I can get power, I can get unlimited rapidshare accounts, I can get wisdom and many...and any....

Invisibility also interesting. It is fun some times, but not always. :lol:

If you can choose one from this list what will it be?Invincibility-No sickness, never get hurt.
Invisibility-Cant see you! You have a switch to turn on or off
Power-A lot of it as in the lifting, punching, type of power.
Unlimited Girl Friends-yea.....
Speed-Faster, way faster....
Wisdom- become very smart all over
A bigger willy- i dont need that.
A Rapidshare Premium for 10 years.
Kamehame haaaa- energy rays from hand..
What did you choose?
Share why you chose that answer.

Invisibility will be my choice as it will make us more and more powerfull as no body can see you. No one can harm you. No one can even defeit you in a fight. And unless and untill you are seen you can't be defeated by any one. So according to me Invisibility is power. 

Wisdom- become very smart all over

Ho ho ho.. I would definitely love to rub my wisdom in my loved ones faces but then it would be over smartness :| . But yeah I believe in living smart rather than invincible or invisible :lol: And wisdom is something that I know I can achieve so I am definitely voting for wisdom.