xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Yai64

Hello Everyone!

Hey everyone!This forum has got to be the largest community forum I've ever been to. This site is big and has so many sections and topics and stuff...This is a very nice community forum you're got here :)I'm not going to be bored on this site.

Hello Yai64, welcome to Xisto!It looks like you've already realized that Xisto is more than just a place to get awesome web hosting, it is a great community as well. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and let it be a long one. I look forward to seeing your posts around the forums.

Hi there Yai64, welcome to Xisto. Yes this is a really great community here. I've seen more active communities elsewhere, but most of them are just filled with spam and warez chat. No, this is a pleasant place to be and the mods are clearly keeping the spam under control here. The discussions are interesting, informative, and entertaining. I haven't been here that long myself, and I'm still exploring too. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

Welcome to the forum Yai64!

Just wanted to say hello and give you a warm welcome. *hugs* If you have any questions please take a look in the Xisto Read Me. I would be very willing to help you too, but there are many members around the boards with a lot more knowledge than me. :)

See you around.

From Bluebear, Norway.

good luck Yai64! hope you enjoy the open discussion just as much as the free hosting. Xisto is pretty big isn't it? the good thing about the forums on Xisto is that it is about everything not just gaming like mpcforum and movies like IMDb message boards. you get really board on those forums. i mean imagine continuosly talking about one particular topic! hope you have a great time on Xisto.

Hey everyone!
This forum has got to be the largest community forum I've ever been to. This site is big and has so many sections and topics and stuff...

This is a very nice community forum you're got here :lol:

I'm not going to be bored on this site.

Your on the money about that Yai94, this forum has tonnes of topics and sections. I don't think you'll not be able to post ever. It's like whole other forum sites mixed in one. Welcome to Xisto be sure to post some more as well! ^_^

I hope to see you around Yai!

Welcome to Xisto Yai64. Yes, this is one of the largest communities available, and very friendly as well. You'll enjoy a lot here by posting. Join us and share your knowledge and feelings.... :lol: