xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
daftpunk

Counter Strike Problem steam validation

Hello,I'm using windows 7 and I have been playing CS on my laptop(using windows 7) since few months ago, the game was working smooth and fine but since last week suddenly I got some problem that whenever I tries to connect with any online server(have tried thousands of IPs) though everytime I gets connected with the every server but the problem is that just after my connection to that server, when the SERVER's WELCOME SCREEN arrives & we have to select our team(either CT or T) the game gets hang !! and every-time I've to stop the game forcefullt(by task manager) Kindly help me get out this problem! Will be very thankful to you!Cheers!

Hi i have a problem with cs 1.6 i cant press new game or findservice cuz it sends me to some wierd server how can i get ride of it ?

im trying to play counter strike but when i try to find games it chooses one by itself and i always have a connection problem when that happens,i tried reinstalling,but the problems still there.Can somebody help me.

Hi!This is a rant. Counter Strike 1.6 fans, please skip over this post.The problem I have with Counter Strike is in the game play. You can stand right in front of somebody and shoot with absolutely no damage to the other player at all. I mean what kind of a game algorithm is that? Plus, you can shoot through walls in some sections of the maps. Then, there is the problem of cheaters using scripts to have sniper rifles auto-aim and shoot - that takes the fun out of the game when you come across a 'room' of folks who have you die with a shot from a sniper rifle before you can even catch a peek of them.I prefer Smokin Guns to Counter Strike 1.6 because the game does what it is supposed to - give you a fair playing ground against other players. It is realistic - you fire a gun and a bullet is shot, which may strike the other player and causes damage on impact. You cannot shoot through walls. And, best of all, Smokin Guns is free and open source so you do not have to go to a store to buy it or use your credit card to pay online. It is absolutely free.Counter Strike Source is a whole new ball game with the stupendous graphics and that alone is the wow factor to want to go out and buy the game. The game play is quite different from Counter Strike 1.6 and although there are bugs in the game, we don't have anything else that compares to the in-game immersion through the visuals and the other aspects of the gaming experience.If you are trying to get Counter Strike 1.6 running, I'd say ditch it entirely and switch to Smokin Guns - it's set in a western theme and is way more fun if all the Counter Strike 1.6 bugs annoy the fun out of the game play for you and you want something that is more realistic than the less-than-ideal physics/geometry that Counter Strike 1.6 has to throw your way.

Hello all. I hope you are fine. I installed counter strike 1.6 and i have no come to italy. My counter strike worked fine untill i opened a server here. I turned counter strike off and then back on. Now whenever i click on the new game find server button. It opens the same server i visited. Also there is an additional button below quit which is the name fo the server itself. Can i somehow fix this? Even if i reinstall i cant trust servers nxt time... will i be always installing CS again and again????

hello, i have an issues connecting online with my cs 1.6, it keeps connecting to the exact same server everytime i open my cs game, the funny thing is it connects automatically the the same server everytime i click any of the option like find server or option i even can't exit the game properly unless i shut it off on the task manager...anybody got a solution? i would really appreciate the help, thanks... :)