xisto Community
daftpunk

1tb Of Free(online) Storage! YES no bullcrap

Useful for when you have to system restore your computer, When you upload you have the option of making the files public...
Upload your pr0n collection, and gimme the link, quick!!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Will go and make tons for account before open beta closes

Good Luck :) hope it is useful to you all heheh

Thanks. Just signed up for an account. How long you are using it? How s the service?1 TB of free space for free is mindblowing. I just love the user interface. Its in flash animation. Looking simple and cute.

However, by posting Content to Oosah, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Oosah (and its successors) an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, assignable, royalty free, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, distribute and to prepare derivative works of such Content in connection with the Site and any current and future services offered by Oosah, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.

I certainly won't be uploading anything soon...

I been using for a week many people say it is true and yes it is amazing 1 terabyte for free wow.although i highly doubt they will be online very long 1 terabyte is alot of space i wonder if they got unlimited bandwidth because if they don't they will leave alot of people angry no one wants to lose their files.so i guess you should be very careful if you decide to use their service!

Edited by daftpunk (see edit history)