xisto Community
EdgabtheGreat

Where Is The Best Place To Go On Holiday? Which Country City Town or Location is the best place to go on holiday

Well that depends on what you prefer. Do you want a warm holiday on the beach or do you want to play in the snow? For small "holidays" I often go further up the mountain(s) to ski, but after all you get tired cold weather. You do not have to go somewhere warm to get a great tan - you can get one at the mountains of Norway! :) Sure, maybe it will only be in your face but what the heck...But of course I would like to go somewhere warm. You get tired of always desperately trying to get some fire in the fireplace. Brazil is nice. I loved it, and I still do.

I love taking holidays on warm white beaches with clear blue sea. I went on a holiday to Mauritius and it was amazing. I would recommend it to anyone who loves sea side holidays. The beaches are beautiful and there's so much to do. There's a coral reef which surrounds part of the island, I went snorkelling and saw all different kinds of fish. The food is wonderful and so is the rum :)

Nice play to go on holidayWhere Is The Best Place To Go On Holiday?

Hi There,You all have wrong on this matter.Such a place does not exist "The best place to go on holiday" If we need to find a place this is in the arms of the person you love the most. To have time for her/him.It does not matter no more where do you go as long as you have someone to share the emotion with.What do you think :)

-reply by Johann

According to me the best holidays destinations are beaches and islands which are very popular among the honeymooners and couples. The island of the Maldives are totally stunning for anyone who has ever been to them. Thousands of island make up beautiful atolls and each one is gifted with its own stunning sandy beaches.