xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eaglezswim

New Mini Dell Laptop

There is a new laptop from Dell Computers called the Dell Mini Inspiration.You should Google it! While it does not have much disk space it may be perfect for a child or teen who only needs it for school or something!Check it out!

Yea the mini Inspiron looks good, I would have liked to see it a bit cheaper. I think it's good as a second laptop or work only computer. 16 gig is not too much storage space but it only weighs about 1kg so it's kind of like an oversized blackberry :)I am very tempted to buy one!

Sufficient for presentation use. For school work? It is even better but sadly high schools over here ban all laptops in the vicinity of the school.I might consider one for my private use :) It is cute but kind of worry for not getting the small screen.

Edited by onscreen (see edit history)

Dell Laptops are really cool, I baught an DELL Inspiron 1720 and its awesome. It runs anything I can throw at it Quake 4, Doom 3, even Autodesk Maya runs like a dream. It's not as powerfull as the DELL XPS range but if you haven't got the money for XPS the Inspiron does just fine. it has a 17" HD widescreen which is great for games and watching DVD's, its a bit heavy to carry around though. I'm not too sure about the Mini Inspiron but with DELL you can't go wrong. It's a quility product.

Ah, and all the companies are following suit to create budget UMPCs... :) Looks cute. That's about it. I would think this would be as great as the eeePC... there's only so much you can smash into a little laptop like that. They'll start releasing crap specs for the first ones, then slowly introduce better variants as people shell out cash for the first releases, making the consumer kick him/herself for jumping so soon. :) It's nice, but I would rather see more of the more durable laptops coming out as a company trend, like HP's EliteBook series.

I'm starting to think that these portable laptops are much better than my laptop that I carry around... it's way easier to take out. Plus, it can be used while walking as well. I hope Apple makes one of these soon, since I'm really excited for an Apple tablet!

I have an awesome mini

New Mini Dell Laptop

I absolutely love my mini dell. I bought an external hard drive incase I need more space. So far that is the only downfall to this great pc. It has XP but some say that is better than vista. Who needs all that eye candy anyway. The price was under 300 too. It works just as fast as our big dell home pc and regular laptop. If I run into issues I will let you all know. If you are thinking about one, do get it. You won't be dissapointed.

-reply by kchily

how to connect a projector on the mini dell laptopNew Mini Dell Laptop

I can`t connect a projector on my mini inspiron. Can someone advise me?

-reply by joseph

Background?New Mini Dell Laptop

I got a dell netbook for Christmas, and it runs great. I just have one problem/question:

How do I get one of my pictures to download as a background/wallpaper?

Thanks! 

-question by Anne