xisto Community
-Sky-

Hosting Credits Problem? [resolved]

Hi. Last night I had HOSTING CREDITS : 29.67 DAYS credits. Now I have HOSTING CREDITS : 7.06 DAYS. How on earth did they get reduced that quickly?I am so confused. Any help please?

I am not a moderator nor an admin, i am just trying to help ok?What i think is that you had your credits reduced because of an error of the system, or you had your credits reduced because you deserved it, perhaps you spam a Xisto forum, a specific topic of a forum, can you say that is not possible, if you say it is not, i beleave you, but i will not help you really, a moderator will, a moderator will see if you spammed or if it is an error in fact.Either case, it is very weird, so many credits, did you not use your credit system and did you not change anything by mistake or something like that? Operations there take you credits just like that, and a lot of credits, just for a simple operation, a couple of clicks over there put your credits negative in a blink of an eye, beleave me.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

Well I can answer your problem or rather this topic can answer why you lost a bunch of credits

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?act&pid=407072

Odds are that if you check the rest of your posts moderators have quoted or coded what was needed and of course most likely you had posts that got deleted as well. Thus the reason to check all your posts to make sure they are set up properly.

Well I can answer your problem or rather this topic can answer why you lost a bunch of credits
http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?act&pid=407072

Odds are that if you check the rest of your posts moderators have quoted or coded what was needed and of course most likely you had posts that got deleted as well. Thus the reason to check all your posts to make sure they are set up properly.

Thanks Michael. I just always forget to put quote tags in pasted things. :)
-Sky

Hey sky, not only SaintMichael tryed to help you, and i am not afraid to show to you that i am sad and also kind of furious to say that you only apreciate the SaintMichael tryed to help you, with his reply of course, but also other members tryed to help you as well, not only myself tryed to help you, so please try to be more apreciative, if that is the appropriate word/negative adjective to use to describe what i think is missing in your behavier towards members of a forum, in this case, this forum, towards Xisto members, we are all part of a comunity here, remember that next time.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

I received a PM that says it is all good now? Seems to have been a temporary Server burping?Can I close this Topic now?

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.