xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FreedomOverdose

Another Big Bang Theory another way that the big bang could have happened

I heard a new interesting theory of how the big bang happened. I dont really believe it myself, just thought it was cool. There was no matter in the universe, it was only filled with a finite amount of tachyons. Then a random quantum event occured (a space-time bubble) and this bubble came in contact with a tachyon. The base theory behind tachyons is that the lowest speed they can be is the speed of light. The less energy they have, the faster they travel. So in the beginning they were highly energized particles travelling at the speed of light. A tachyon transferred some of its energy into this space-time bubble when it came in contact with it, preventing the space-time bubble from collapsing also speeding up the now less energetic tachyon. Now the tachyons collided more and more with this space-time bubble giving it more and more energy, and the tachyons started to move faster and faster now that they were losing energy This process happened in trillionths of a second also known as the "Inflation" period of the big bang. All of the tachyons eventually lost all of their energy and than travelled at infinite velocity (this is why there are non left today).This is one theory as to why inflation happened int he first place. No one knows, this is just a radical idea. Some believe these space-time bubbles happen all the time and collapse nearly instantly because there is nothing left to "inflate" them. SO, what do you thing about this?

Its an interesting, and very complex theory. but i would like to know how a particle with less energy travels faster? As the basis of the speed of an object is the amount of kenetic energy it has, so to travel faster it needs more energy. However im no scientist and the world of particle physics is truly AMAZING, but not as amazing as quantum physics... damn it really is amazing. Like entanglement, two protons (i think) somehow get entangled, so if you polarized one to spin from left to right (Y axis), the other would automatically, on its own, change direction to spin up-down (X axis) evne if they are not touching and out of range of any magnetic interference... it really is weird... the point of that fact is to show that what we think is largely wrong with it comes to particle and quantum physics, and these Tachyons no doubt follow the same rule, we cant explain how or why they work, they just do. so its possible i guess. another theory that i really really like is the black/white hole theory. We all know the theory that if you travel through a blackhole and survive you could end up in another universe or time frame. Where you emerge would be a white hole, so called because its the opposite to the black hole, instead of matter and energy getting sucked in, it gets blown outwards, creating a white hole (because of the light energy it appears as a light source, EG white) Now if this black hole has linked to a new universe this would in effect be a big bang event. So when our universe began this is what happened: In another universe (the parent universe) a blackhole formed. It sucked in matter and energy and spewed it out the other end in a new universe, OUR universe. This was the big bang. As the black hole in the parent universe sucked in matter it was spwed out into our universe it expands and fills up with matter and energy untill the parent black hole evaporates (they do that in time) and the white hole here disappears.Interesting stuff

Okay, I'm a sophomore in high school, but I have had a few theories of my own for this, but first I must establish one thing... If you think about it, there must have been NOTHING in the beginning... If indeed we did come from a whitehole, then the universe that we came from must have also came from somewhere... Which means it must have came from nothing.. And so on, and so forth... So how was it created?? By Newton's Law every action has an opposite and equal reaction, so I understand that this is the reaction, but what was the action? My answer is that we will never find out... Not unless we make a black hole out in space, and travel through it for research, but this idea seems absurd, because there will be lives at risk, but wait, they just tested the LHC over in Switzerland, and there was a possibility of it making micro-blackholes, and even extra dimensions... But still, in the beginning there had to be nothing, so how was this all created? I am a firm believer in Christianity, but I too have wondered this, so my scientific theory, is that if there were no God to do this, then there must have been something else, some higher power, that we as humans can not imagine... For there to be nothing, and BAM here it is... But yet for that higher power there must have been another even higher power, so in other words, we will never know, unless we become a higher power ourselves, and then still there will be infinite research to do, because we will never know how the first was made... In my opinion, there must be infinite universes, and dimensions... And infinite means no end, so there you go, there is no correct answer, at least there will not be in our lifetimes... Maybe in a few centuries, to millenniums, but a 99.999999999999% chance we will never find out.Sorry if that didn't make any sense LOL Like I said, I am just a sophomore in high school... Interesting though.

I think to understand the big bang, or the beginning of the universe we must first accept some odd things. Ideas such as infinity, who here can honestly say they can comprehend something infinitely big? Infinity is something humans cannot normally understand. Also the idea of nothingness. Imagine nothingness. What do you think of? Blackness? then you are wrong. There is no blackness, for the is nothing. not even the colour black. not even the absence of light. It is incomprehensible. and so to accept the big bang or the white hole theory i simply accept that at one point there was nothing. I dont try to understand this nothingness. It just is. And that is the only way humanity will even comprehend the beginning of the universe (or in the white hole theory, the beginning of the first multiverse)

I too, like BigBCC, come from the perspective of having been raised as a Christian and with a belief in God as the supreme creator of everything out of nothing. I tend to think that there is a lot more to existence than we know about, and that the collective experiences of mankind on planet Earth is just touching on some of the possibilities. For instance, the supernatural and the paranormal. People claim to have real-life experience of the supernatural and I don't have any reason to not believe them. People also claim to have have real-life experience with UFOs, and again I have no reason to not believe them. Sure there are hoaxes and there are fakes, but as the saying goes, "where there is smoke there is fire" and I tend to believe that for all these things there must be some sort of truth behind them.

This whole thing of ghosts walking through solid walls tends to imply, according to my understanding, an interdimensional being of some sort, something that can exist in time and space and yet pass through them both as if walking on a totally different path at the same time. I think there is science behind all these human experiences, but we just don't understand that science yet. Imagine the power that would have to be wielded to speak something into existence out of nothing.

And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

Source: Genesis 1:3 (New International Version)

Just that alone, if the record in the Bible is accurate, (and I have faith to believe that it is), then just imagine the power behind those words! People wonder what Heaven is going to be like, and whether we will sit around on clouds all day with harps, worshipping God. No way man! I'm going to be sitting in God's lecture theater, learning as much as I can from him! He can explain these protons, quarks, quasars, tachyons, black holes, interdimensional travel, and other such phenomenons better than anyone!

The LHC thing really scared the sh.it outta me. Its a totally bizzare, huge, crazy thing that is just simply absurd. As a Christian, I do not believe in the Big Bang theory that scientists use as a valid reason to explain the creation and existence of the universe. In Genesis, God has clearly explained his creation of the universe and the beginning of life, not the Big Bang.

Edited by Stridr (see edit history)

God has clearly explained his creation of the universe and the beginning of life, not the Big Bang.

This is still on topic but might sound like it isnt...

You say that because someone said god created everything, that they are correct. So, if someone told you that the big bang was real and god isnt, would you believe them?

Religion is a great thing, it helps shape people and give people meaning when, at least in my eyes, there is no meaning. (im not a religious type. I tend to see religions as a way to control people, get money from people and generally put women down due to the fear that males have of being overthrown by someone they see as weaker than them) But anyway.. i digress....

the point is if someone said that the universer was created when merlin the wizard waved his wand you would question them deeply, such as where did old merlin come from? what was his wand made of? Cant have been wood, there were no trees! What did merlin wear... and so on. I am not saying you should not believe, i am saying you should ask questions to understand it further. And theres nothing to fear form the LHC :)

No matter what theory you believe in, ask questions, get a deeper understanding of what you believe in. And as a christian or any religious type, do not be afraid to believe different things than what you are told. I think god would appreciate it more that you ask questions and perhaps believe the big bang than to follow blindly because you were told something that was not written by god. Afterall, there is still the question, what, or who :), created the big bang?

I know exactly what you are meaning, that is kind of like what I was trying to say... Because like I said, I am a firm believer in Christianity, but there must have been nothing at all in the beginning, and if so, then where has God came from?? And about the tachyons, how were they themselves created?So like I said we will never know... At least not in our life times, because energy cannot be created (at least not to our knowledge has any way been found to do so).

I heard a new interesting theory of how the big bang happened. I dont really believe it myself, just thought it was cool. There was no matter in the universe, it was only filled with a finite amount of tachyons. Then a random quantum event occured (a space-time bubble) and this bubble came in contact with a tachyon. The base theory behind tachyons is that the lowest speed they can be is the speed of light. The less energy they have, the faster they travel. So in the beginning they were highly energized particles travelling at the speed of light. A tachyon transferred some of its energy into this space-time bubble when it came in contact with it, preventing the space-time bubble from collapsing also speeding up the now less energetic tachyon. Now the tachyons collided more and more with this space-time bubble giving it more and more energy, and the tachyons started to move faster and faster now that they were losing energy This process happened in trillionths of a second also known as the "Inflation" period of the big bang. All of the tachyons eventually lost all of their energy and than travelled at infinite velocity (this is why there are non left today).

This is one theory as to why inflation happened int he first place. No one knows, this is just a radical idea. Some believe these space-time bubbles happen all the time and collapse nearly instantly because there is nothing left to "inflate" them. SO, what do you thing about this?

You have the right word and that being radical, theory as it is there has to be some strong evidence to make it seem possible that a tachyon actually exists. Even if you throw a bunch of math at it and tell us what it is supposed to do, you have to find the existence of that particle and right now they are trying to find the God Particle, which I highly doubt it exists and thus the reason why LHC exist to find out if their is a particle that spark the creation of the universe. Other then that it is just a bunch of Star Trek lingo used to make warp speed possible :).

Its an interesting, and very complex theory. but i would like to know how a particle with less energy travels faster? As the basis of the speed of an object is the amount of kenetic energy it has, so to travel faster it needs more energy. However im no scientist and the world of particle physics is truly AMAZING, but not as amazing as quantum physics... damn it really is amazing. Like entanglement, two protons (i think) somehow get entangled, so if you polarized one to spin from left to right (Y axis), the other would automatically, on its own, change direction to spin up-down (X axis) evne if they are not touching and out of range of any magnetic interference... it really is weird... the point of that fact is to show that what we think is largely wrong with it comes to particle and quantum physics, and these Tachyons no doubt follow the same rule, we cant explain how or why they work, they just do. so its possible i guess.

another theory that i really really like is the black/white hole theory. We all know the theory that if you travel through a blackhole and survive you could end up in another universe or time frame. Where you emerge would be a white hole, so called because its the opposite to the black hole, instead of matter and energy getting sucked in, it gets blown outwards, creating a white hole (because of the light energy it appears as a light source, EG white) Now if this black hole has linked to a new universe this would in effect be a big bang event. So when our universe began this is what happened: In another universe (the parent universe) a blackhole formed. It sucked in matter and energy and spewed it out the other end in a new universe, OUR universe. This was the big bang. As the black hole in the parent universe sucked in matter it was spwed out into our universe it expands and fills up with matter and energy untill the parent black hole evaporates (they do that in time) and the white hole here disappears.

Interesting stuff

I would have to agree that you need to basically understand all of this, or at least understand the information is factual and legit and what not. I somewhat remember the white hole theory as well, I believe the history channel talked about when they were doing the Universe series. Although black holes are one of the biggest mysteries in this know universe or rather what one looks like in the inside but as for the laws of physics and gravity is concerned I highly doubt that there is anything in their except for the particles that are used to keep a black hole stable. Also here is a scary thing, it has been proven that in each galaxy's center lies a super massive black hole and right now or at last time I knew Milky Way's black hole is dormant at the moment, but when it kicks into high gear expect our galaxy to see some radical changes.

I think to understand the big bang, or the beginning of the universe we must first accept some odd things. Ideas such as infinity, who here can honestly say they can comprehend something infinitely big? Infinity is something humans cannot normally understand. Also the idea of nothingness. Imagine nothingness. What do you think of? Blackness? then you are wrong. There is no blackness, for the is nothing. not even the colour black. not even the absence of light. It is incomprehensible. and so to accept the big bang or the white hole theory i simply accept that at one point there was nothing. I dont try to understand this nothingness. It just is.

And that is the only way humanity will even comprehend the beginning of the universe (or in the white hole theory, the beginning of the first multiverse)

Like I mentioned earlier basically you have to be a master scientist to understand all the different sciences related to the universe to get some idea on what is going on. Heck even the great minds are still having problems and they haven't made a scratch since our existence. I highly doubt we will never know what started this universe and unless time travel is possible, which it isn't, no science will be able to prove that nor will religion unless a supreme being pops out of no where and tells us what happen over 13 billion years ago.

I too, like BigBCC, come from the perspective of having been raised as a Christian and with a belief in God as the supreme creator of everything out of nothing. I tend to think that there is a lot more to existence than we know about, and that the collective experiences of mankind on planet Earth is just touching on some of the possibilities. For instance, the supernatural and the paranormal. People claim to have real-life experience of the supernatural and I don't have any reason to not believe them. People also claim to have have real-life experience with UFOs, and again I have no reason to not believe them. Sure there are hoaxes and there are fakes, but as the saying goes, "where there is smoke there is fire" and I tend to believe that for all these things there must be some sort of truth behind them.

This whole thing of ghosts walking through solid walls tends to imply, according to my understanding, an interdimensional being of some sort, something that can exist in time and space and yet pass through them both as if walking on a totally different path at the same time. I think there is science behind all these human experiences, but we just don't understand that science yet. Imagine the power that would have to be wielded to speak something into existence out of nothing.

Just that alone, if the record in the Bible is accurate, (and I have faith to believe that it is), then just imagine the power behind those words! People wonder what Heaven is going to be like, and whether we will sit around on clouds all day with harps, worshipping God. No way man! I'm going to be sitting in God's lecture theater, learning as much as I can from him! He can explain these protons, quarks, quasars, tachyons, black holes, interdimensional travel, and other such phenomenons better than anyone!

Only seeing is believing.

The LHC thing really scared the sh.it outta me. Its a totally bizzare, huge, crazy thing that is just simply absurd. As a Christian, I do not believe in the Big Bang theory that scientists use as a valid reason to explain the creation and existence of the universe. In Genesis, God has clearly explained his creation of the universe and the beginning of life, not the Big Bang.

won't respond to God versus Science just because no one will agree on anything about it.

This is still on topic but might sound like it isnt...

You say that because someone said god created everything, that they are correct. So, if someone told you that the big bang was real and god isnt, would you believe them?

Religion is a great thing, it helps shape people and give people meaning when, at least in my eyes, there is no meaning. (im not a religious type. I tend to see religions as a way to control people, get money from people and generally put women down due to the fear that males have of being overthrown by someone they see as weaker than them) But anyway.. i digress....

the point is if someone said that the universer was created when merlin the wizard waved his wand you would question them deeply, such as where did old merlin come from? what was his wand made of? Cant have been wood, there were no trees! What did merlin wear... and so on. I am not saying you should not believe, i am saying you should ask questions to understand it further. And theres nothing to fear form the LHC :D

No matter what theory you believe in, ask questions, get a deeper understanding of what you believe in. And as a christian or any religious type, do not be afraid to believe different things than what you are told. I think god would appreciate it more that you ask questions and perhaps believe the big bang than to follow blindly because you were told something that was not written by god. Afterall, there is still the question, what, or who :), created the big bang?

See my last statement on that.

There was no matter in the universe, it was only filled with a finite amount of tachyons.

If there is no matter, then there is no mass. If there is no mass, then there is no energy. If there is no energy, then there are no tachyons. So the rest becomes irrelevant.

Regardless, i'll mention one thing about the following:

Then a random quantum event occured (a space-time bubble) and this bubble came in contact with a tachyon. The base theory behind tachyons is that the lowest speed they can be is the speed of light. The less energy they have, the faster they travel. So in the beginning they were highly energized particles travelling at the speed of light. A tachyon transferred some of its energy into this space-time bubble when it came in contact with it, preventing the space-time bubble from collapsing also speeding up the now less energetic tachyon. Now the tachyons collided more and more with this space-time bubble giving it more and more energy, and the tachyons started to move faster and faster now that they were losing energy This process happened in trillionths of a second also known as the "Inflation" period of the big bang. All of the tachyons eventually lost all of their energy and than travelled at infinite velocity (this is why there are non left today).

Assuming a spacetime bubble is pure nothingness (as i am ignorant of its meaning), then i would say you have to prove that a tachyon can interact with a spacetime bubble. And i would say, if a spacetime bubble is pure nothingness, then that within itself sounds self-contradicting due to the word "bubble."

So, what do you think about this?

I think it fails. But perhaps you have more to say about it.

Only seeing is believing.

So you don't believe in the Big Bang theory and any other theories that use it as a crutch then, eh? Note that you still use the word "believing" concerning things that you see to imply that the existence of what you saw concerns faith.

So you don't believe in the Big Bang theory and any other theories that use it as a crutch then, eh? Note that you still use the word "believing" concerning things that you see to imply that the existence of what you saw concerns faith.

In the case of the creation of the universe the word believe is very broad, but in my case I rather believe in the science then an all power deity, because if you look at all the religions in the world every one of them follow the same pattern but under different names. That is why the religious aspect of the creation of the universe is full of holes and if people think that humans and dinosaurs did live together then I would like to have what they are smoking.

mmh i actualy heard about that theory in my ap chemistry class, but isnt that the same as the bigbang or related to it? idk i just remmeber the teacher talking about how they are trying to recreate it, by moving atoms at the speed of light in some sort of tunnels.. & how some people are panicking because they might create some sort of blackhole through their experiments, & this hole will supposedly eat the whole universe.. idki feel like i just wrote a bunch of non-sence, but then again thats science haha

what if all the matter and the planets and stuff were just here forever?it sounds random but did everything have to just suddenly appear from a big bang?i don't know that much science so i'm not sure if it is possible that everything was just like there from the beginning.