xisto Community
Deretto

Niagara Falls Sucks seriously...

I'm not talking about the waterfall. I'm talking about the New York side of Niagara Falls. It's cheap to live here, and that probably has to deal with the poor conditions of the town. There are so many abandoned houses and businesses. It's almost depressing walking down some streets. Not to mention said streets are filled with potholes. Someone even set off their airbag on one just the other day. You'd think with such a great natural wonder and tourists that this town would be flourishing. It's not though. I'm just wondering what the hell happened!!!

There are heaps of really dodgy areas in the world, and sadly that has happened to Niagra Falls. Take Inala for example. There are numerous Vietnamese stores and shops for food, yet the area is infested with 'bogans' and it is really dangerous. Everyone bags out Inala, its like the only bad place in Brisbane, well sort of, one must also consider Nundah, Kingston, Browns Plains and Richlands as well. Every place in the world has dodgy areas, sadly :)A200

There are a lot of stories like that all over the world my friends, and it is not going to be the last one/ones, not untill men realize that we need each other and that we can not fight in every subject and market there is, we have to learn to live together and to use this world to be a better place where nobody will have bigs problems without all the other people helping to resolve them.This topic subject is so trivial and so not important considering the most important subjects today that i just can not waist my time writing down my comments about this topic and to the most important related to it, i just can not, it is a waist of time, really.

They must have reason why abandoning that place, like water source, weather, explore/unexplore, the ground, electric, the public services, school, market, near big city/transit places, business spot, and so on

There are a lot of stories like that all over the world my friends, and it is not going to be the last one/ones, not untill men realize that we need each other and that we can not fight in every subject and market there is, we have to learn to live together and to use this world to be a better place where nobody will have bigs problems without all the other people helping to resolve them.
This topic subject is so trivial and so not important considering the most important subjects today that i just can not waist my time writing down my comments about this topic and to the most important related to it, i just can not, it is a waist of time, really.

I don't care how old the post is, this still must be said: Please, shut up. Really.

I think that the powers that be should put a little more effort into the tourist side of things. There are so many different companies taking tourist out to the falls, but they speed past the little towns on the way. If you build it, they will come... Right? Just a thought.

This topic subject is so trivial and so not important considering the most important subjects today that i just can not waist my time writing down my comments about this topic and to the most important related to it, i just can not, it is a waist of time, really.

Xisto is a discusion board. That is what it is hear for. If you don't like a thread, all you have to do is ignore it. Being rude is really pointless, counterproductive, and in fact, destroys the very purpose and goals of this board. If a subject is a concern for any of our members, than by all means, they should have the right to discuse it and not be told it is trivial and not something to be concerned with.

Since I've never been to Niagara Falls, I don't know what it looks like, but I can tell you that in todays economy, so many small business have folded up that many towns around the country probably look just like it, with boarded up shops and roads in horrible condition. The local governments get their money from the sales taxes on the business in the community, and if there are no business, there is no revenue for the town to do road maintence. The usual solution for this problem is that the government needs more money so they raise taxes and fees on the business that are left, which causes them to go broke and leave too. A rather vicious circle.