xisto Community
razrjay

Search Engine That Pays U 4 Searching Did you hear about Scour? It is the next gen search engine with Google

Did you hear about Scour? It is the next gen search engine with Google/Yahoo/MSN results and user comments all on one page. Best of all we get paid for using it by earning points with every search, comment and vote. The points are redeemable for Visa gift cards! It's like earning credit card or airline points just for searching! Hit the link below to join for free!!!

/signup

Is this yet another scam...? Please, for god sake stop posting links to online marketing that is scams? :)
-Sky

EDIT:

CashoutHome > My Profile > Cashout

You do not currently have enough points to cashout. To cashout you must have at least 6500 points. Almost there!

:) I now DO think this is scam.
Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)

To be frank.......waste of time to depend on it. It may be useful for the following regions.

US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland and Spain.

They will get $25 for every 6500 points they get.

And 1 search=1 point. And a maximum of 100 points per day.

So people in the above countries may reach the limit easily.

But for all other regions the point system is ridiculous. For them $5 for 50000 points.

Is it worth? They have to search 14 months daily on this website just for $5. I think it is

not worth for people for all other regions not mentioned above. I just joined it and left

immediately.

Of course, you can use it for searching. You'll get results from three top search engines

google, yahoo and msn in a single page.

When you've earned enough points you can redeem them and get a visa gift card or paypal money transfer for out of US users... It is from their faq. If you have anydoubts go through their faq.

I joined this site and all but it is just so much work...At 6500 searches for cashout...I mean okay, 6500 searches isn't much but if you really read about them, you cannot do repeat searches or anything.There are many times when I am researching that I may search the same exact keywords 10-15 times in a short period. More or less I start with one keyword and then move off to another until I lock down on the perfect sequence(hence research.)I would probably be banned for using this program because of that.So I guess if you only do a very moderate or low amount of searching I can see it working out for you, but if you are a heavy researcher it's really not worth the time.

I've racked up over 1200 points in the past few weeks, but am, unfortunately, in one of the regions (Australia specifically) which has the new rules that give a much lower points to cash conversion rate. For this reason, I'll probably move back to google (even though scour searches google, searching on google itself lets me have more than one page of results :))

To be frank.......waste of time to depend on it. It may be useful for the following regions.

US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland and Spain.

They will get $25 for every 6500 points they get.

And 1 search=1 point. And a maximum of 100 points per day.

So people in the above countries may reach the limit easily.

But for all other regions the point system is ridiculous. For them $5 for 50000 points.

Is it worth? They have to search 14 months daily on this website just for $5. I think it is

not worth for people for all other regions not mentioned above. I just joined it and left

immediately.

Of course, you can use it for searching. You'll get results from three top search engines

google, yahoo and msn in a single page.

I agree with you there xpress. I don't seriously know what the point of this rubbish is. The last scam site I was at, banned me because I earned ?30 when doing referrals etc. Infact, non of these sites are real. They just say It's real to get us to go on their referral link, then they get the amount of points for money, then they find themselves banned from the site. :)

Pathetic. :)

-Sky

i have tried many including the most famous ones.but i didnt earn much. better i use Google even though i am not being paid. (what if google starts paying for searching :lol:)

I don't think so. Get paid two times.
Just join it and do what you do daily. Then, you earn extra cash for free. No need to try. Just rush when u wanna earn much.
I love their concept of search contribution and the power of three search engine.

My issue with these kinds of sites is that if you are not actively searching with the sole purpose of getting paid, you will not be earning very much, if anything at all.I would much rather just go with google or whatever, as it is significantly easier to find the things I want, plus there are many more searching options with it.