xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
innosia

My Experience In Using Local Dermatologist About a dermatologist at my local country

Hi, I am Innosia.Since my high school i often get acne on my face though it is not many but it keeps coming, and so oneday i try to visit local dermatologist and find good. I visit a local dermatologist name erha, first they ask me to go to the doctor, where we choose 1 from 3 doctors available. Then I come to this doctor, and he examine my skin type using a large lens. After knowing my skin types, he quickly shot some shot on my face to make some big ones get better. After that I pay for the doctor fee and then the medicine fee.He gave me a list of their products i should use, then i buy those products from their clinic too. From the 4 products i am given, i often used the Acne Toner, which is the best. When applying it with cotton and then carefully put on face, my face feels very hot and numb and hurt. And my skin seems get thinner and very sensitive to sun light. And it can control my acne very well but if i dont use this product for a long time, my acne will come again. However after using their products regularly i found the acne is gone, and even the spots.My face keeps getting better but one of my friend told me that their products contain mercury, which is prohibited in some big countries because it can cause cancer. So I quite doubt to use or not those products. Anyone have experiences about what happen to me?Since acne is very troubling people, I have tried anyway to get it of them and trying using erha or any others like olive oil and so on. Some people said olive oil is good and can keep our face bright, anyone have experience with this?

First of all: your skin should not hurt. Maybe you already have sensitive skin, and using strong products is not a good solution. I do not know the brand or ingredients of this product you are having problems with, so it is very hard for me to be able to help you with this. It is good that it works. Though I have strange feeling that this product is very strong and harmful against your skin. Do your skin become dry after using it? If so I think it contains some really awful ingredients that simply dry out your skin. (But you do not say anything about dry skin, so probably not?) There are many products out there that claims to remove your acne once and for all - though the second you stop using it it comes back x10. Not good, right?

Mercury... I am not sure if I know what you are talking about. Is it this one? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_(element)

I seriously doubt that a product can contain mercury. That stuff is deadly on contact so yeah. I noticed that acne comes back really bad when you stop using any of these products. Why is that?

Yes it hurts and all my friends told the same,it feels like being bitten by alot of ants all over your face at first use. Then your face becomes very red!! And if keep using it for a month, your face skin is like being torn, which new skin is born below the old skin, the old skin is peel bit by bit and then all acne scars that left from old skin is gone. Everytime using this product, if applied on acne, it is hurt, though the skin with no acne might not hurt anymore unlike the first time.Its name is erha, I don't know that its ingredient since it does not write, and the bottle is self made by the dermatologist, I just know that there are several differences, and the doctor will give different bottles to different people, like there are 3 kinds if i am not mistaken, the first is erha acne toner 1.5, 1.0 and 2.0, which mine is 1.5.This erha company is very big in indonesia, you might find it in any big city, but I really doubt the quality, since gossips are spreadmg regarding mercury. Deretto, how did you doubt it, is there any reason you doubt? And bluebear, yes people saying that its mercury element.And samlockart, any more info?