xisto Community
Wasabite

Unable To Change Cpanel Password Too simplistic/systematic

I am guessing that the cpanel software requires a password that is not easy to Brute Force if an attack happens.A good password will have a mix of alpha/digits/special characters and not include a word found in the dictionary. Upper and lower case helps as well.The sample password you suggested is not up to standards for the cpanel on your account. Please try another one.

Id like to add that things like sequences eg "123456" etc... probably are detected by the software and flag the password as weak. I would suggest that if you have any sequences longer than 3 digits (or even letters, eg "abcde") that you change them. I dont know what classifies as a strong password according to Cpanel, but you are doing the right things with letters, numbers and symbols but perhaps you have a lot of repetition or sequences.