xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
paakashi

Nostradamus And World War Iii Predictions What you say about it

Bring it on a long time coming !!

They have predicted it and the end of the world  and nothing yet do not hold your breath for it .  Just simply go about your life.

With how we humans are right now, it doesn't need Nostradamus to predict another World War III. When a new power rises (China), the old powers (US and Europe) will most definitely be on the look out. We've seen it since ancient times, rise of Egypt, Greece, Romans, England, France, Soviet, US, etc. Each of these world powers need to show their forces and what better way than war. Now that China has risen to something beyond the West's control, there ought to be another way in a few months, years or decades. It may be one of the many reasons why US and its allies have to leave Iraq. To quench tensions. And also why China recently strengthen its ties with North Korea.Anyway, war is inevitable. It's just sad countries where the battle will be fought won't be within the powers' territories. Some poor countries will be the battlefield and they'll have to suffer. The war may come as early as this year as Nostradamus may have predicted or as late as many years to come. We'll never know but somehow, it has to come. The ultimate war between communism and democracy? Sad but could be true. :(

Yea - So its November 2010 right now and that Nuclear Bomb that Nastro...predicted has not occured.? hmmm..Thought so.

Keep in mind November 2010 is not over yet. South Korea is requesting tactical nukes, now they faced an artillery barrage between the two Koreas. Hmmm!

I'm quite scared, about how he is always right.. :blink: I sometimes get confused with it, and sometimes get told hes just a fraud.But really, what do I REALLY think about it? I actually think he is right. I predict that his predictions will be correct, and i'm afraid. Nobody knows if he might be right about WWIII but... you know, his past predictions could all be a coincidence.All of them.But still, he said there will be a war between N.Korea and S.Korea, and maybe it will happen, since there has already been a fight between them in November, where N.Korea started firing artillery at YonPyongDo of South Korea.

These are all theories so they have no truth to them but at the same time it's all possible. I myself tend to remain a skeptic on "the end of the world" and other theories of Nostradamus but I still do not doubt them.There is endless causes and effects in this world, take Bethesdas latest work "Skyrim" in it you find the elder scroll, the truth behind the elder scroll is that there is unlimited possibles all possible. For example 5 years from now we could all be dead due to a meteor or aliens (unlikely) at that same time there is a multiplicity of other possible things that could happen. (Fate is always changing even when decided)Though world warIII it will happen no doubt, my own theory towards it is completely different to Nostradamus. It revolves around project bluebeam being legit, and with the evidence and suspicions behind it and also suicides and strange unexplainable heart attacks I've come to a self proclaimed conclusion this is real. How this will start the world war is well simply it affects the whole world, to have the world under one order similar to the illuminati would cause immense revolt, but if what I've read is true it will not simply be a war it will be a masacre of 1.5 - 3 billion. One relegion, one nation, one government. That will be the only empire that survives forever."Fair is Foul and Foul is Fair" - Macbeth.