xisto Community
jegule1

Multilingual Search Engine Optimization

I need link building in French. I contacted mseo.com since they do one-way links in English, French and Spanish: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ , but they said they were booked up for the next few months and couldn?t help me. Does anyone know a multilingual SEO agency doing French link building besides mseo.com? Most companies that I?ve contacted in France and Belgium feature really high rates (in Euro). I thank you guys for sharing feedback.

SEO is search engine optimization, and you can only do it one way, not in more ways, the only way is to exchange links with websites already indexed by the most popular search engines (google, live, yahoo, ask, specially google if you want the tip), and those websites must also be on the top 10 and they must also be related, directly related to the subject of your website, or the relevance that the google search engine algorithms will be close to nothing, and then you will have a very hard time pushing your website to the first position.This words are not teoretical or fullish, i did this and i my website is in the top1 for more then 2 years, actually, i have 2 websites about free flash clocks that are on the top 10, on in the top1 and the other in the top10, so i know what i am talking about, i know a lot about seo, about all the tricks, tips, secrets, illegal and legal ways of pushing a website to the first place of search engines, but in the long term, the way i wrote above is the only way you will succeed because google and the other search engines never sleep, besides, everybody knows that they do have some of the best programmers of the world, so do not try to do things different, do what i wrote above and you will have what you want in 1 or 2 months (yes, it is not just like that, it takes time, but it is the right way, after you achieve the goal, your website will never leave the first place, i know it for experience).

I need link building in French. I contacted mseo.com since they do one-way links in English, French and Spanish: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ , but they said they were booked up for the next few months and couldn?t help me. Does anyone know a multilingual SEO agency doing French link building besides mseo.com? Most companies that I?ve contacted in France and Belgium feature really high rates (in Euro). I thank you guys for sharing feedback.

Awesome. [: