xisto Community
Mermaid711

Why Am I Not Good Enough?

hmmmm. i can agree with the previous post "most boys just want to have fun at that age"but to answer your question, it may be that you are trying to hard.for example, people that laugh for every single joke is very annoying...dont do it!. keep calm cool and collected, only put an imput when it is wanted or it is something that it intersting

for example
if everyone is talking and you are talking a lot but no one is listening to you then only add comments when you know you have seomthnig really good to say because then your words will have more meaning. this may help you to get noticed in a better way instead of goofing yourfel and simply embarassing urself completely. try a smart approuch towards every situation. i hope this helps

I agree to this to a point, but always be yourself.

No matter what happens, in the future your true personality will come out. Don't let it be overshadowed by something(somebody) that you're not.

You should not care what people think about you. Those who like you do, those who don't don't. Those who dislike you would not like you anyways, so there is no reason to worry about it.

But as you go through life you will learn that on your own.

Up through elementary school most people are not self-conscious.
Middle school/first part of high school they are
End of high school/on they are not again.

You just start to learn that people will treat you one way or the other no matter how you act, so it is not worth trying to be anything you aren't. You will end up losing yourself that way, as well as losing friends. The true friends, or "true love" are those who love you/befriended you knowing who you are and what you are like. Those are the people who will be with you until the end.

Anyone who wants to dispute that fact really needs to sit back and take a look at life. Every successful person(business wise) has followed that principle. Bill Gates was made fun of constantly for his idea of the PC. He lost friends because of it, as well. But he never let his morale be hit. And now look where he is. No matter what people thought of him, he kept his own ideas and never fell into the "I want to be socially accepted" trap.

That is the single most important thing.