xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
paakashi

Hidden Nokia Tricks very useful tricks

while repairing the shopkeeper accidently format my phone without taking any backup. now how can i get back all my notes and saved messages in drafts??? please help me out in this, as all the data was important.

can any one help i want to do voice call on my nokia c3 with the help of skype, yahoo, msnis there any unlock code to activate this i tried many things but i can do chat not voice call.i have very good wifi connection and very good phone no problem at all except voice calltried many softwares older new get application from getjar nothing happen. i am very thankfulwho will help me thanks in advance.

i have nokia e 63 cellphone is there any feature/facility of rejecting a particular stored no from callin me time n againHidden Nokia Tricks<p>I have nokia e 63 cellphone is there any feature/facility of rejecting a particular stored no from callin me time and again n again..

you cant perticularly reject the call but if you want and if theres a no screening feature, you can enlist the number to the no sceening list and when it calls, you will see that it was no screed so you can reject it at that time..

Security CodeHidden Nokia Tricks

My son locked my nokia 1112 and I can't unlock the phone, can any one help provide a eprom reset code for nokia 1112.

-reply by nelson nombri

its very easy first you need to switch off your mobile for 1 to 2 week then,

use below code

it will reset your password automatically

if not then go to near mobile shop and reset it...

Now there is no need to spend hundreds of dollars to spy a cell phone.it is at the door of anyone. There are free programs that run in high gear on the internet.Just type in google HelloSPY and found the perfect array of gadgets worthy of James Bond.Download the FREE WARE on hellospy.comin fact a FREE WARE is a SPY WARE too? hahahahah ....