xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kingjim007

Blackberry Bold 9000 Better than iPhone?

Hey all:My recent investigating on the Blackberry Bold 9000 shows it to be a very good piece of hardware. It has a qwerty keypad and you can not only set up 10 different emails but browse the web with the Blackberry browser. It has a 2 mega pixel camera and a very crisp screen capable of playing movies and music clips etc. It also has a good speaker that is very loud for the size.You can use it as a tethered modem to plug in your laptop and have internet access. If you use a program like Mobishark it will fool the blackberry into thinking that the data from the laptop browsing is going through the blackberry browser so you don't pay for extra data (assuming you have an unlimited Blackberry data plan).I will be grabbing mine ASAP...mobile internet.KJ

the blackberry bold 9000 is way better than the iphone. i don't know whats so good about the iphone. i think they are anoying but maybe its just me. blackberry's are cool and are way more useful than iphones.

Tell me more about the Blackberry Bold 9000 :lol: Can I listen music with it, watch videos and play games on it? Can you download tons of add-ons and programs for it? I know the Iphone can.. So tell me in which ways it is better because I've never even heard of any Blackberry.

The results are out. Blackberry (storm) was able to sell only twenty percent of the phones that apple sold. RIM is a very good company with strong products but apple seems to have an edge on this one. There have been a lot of customer complaints too about the glitches in Blackberry Storm. However Blackberry has always been more secure than iphone so many corporations approve it

geesh the hate between usBlackberry Bold 9000I have the iphone 3g and just got the bold.Both are awesome phones. The thing I hate about the iphone is theNo background app. Or what will get fixed in version 3 copy paste.Bold has copy paste and apps can run in the background.Both are great,wether you like objective-c or java. My bold let's me runEtrade so I love it. I do miss the "pretty" apps on the iphone though.-reply by calebchosen

Blackberry is betterBlackberry Bold 9000

I use a Blackberry bold and my wife uses an iphone 3G. So having played with both , I would like to say that BB is far ahead of iphone interms of performance and customizability.

I'd like to customize the phone as I like it, but iphone gives much less options, it can't run programmes in background, cannot have several email accounts set up and so on,

and it's true that iphone have much more applications to download, but r all of them really useful?

iphone is better for watching video clips on the bigger screen and browsing internet only if the browser was better

I cant see very good reason for iphone to be so popular  other than the fact that it is from apple who have a good reputation.

the way i see it, an iPhone is good for fun use for little kids. there are so many useless apps out there and thats all you ever hear about. the BB is more about getting things done and getting them done effeciently. anyone that thinks an iPhone is a productive phone is off their rocker. a touch screen cannot be used in anywhere near an effective way as a BB with a physical keyboard can.will BBs ever sell like an iPhone? no. because apple spends millions of dollars on advertising. you see tons of things in regards to the iPhone its rediculous. with the number of apps available (useful or not) theres just so much press about it. i personally won't touch anything apple because i don't like their prices. way to expensive for what they do when i can get something i am willing to buy and can most likely do more.i just picked up the BB Tour last week (essentially the Bold on a different carrier) and i love it. while there arent many apps out for it, i like it a lot. such power in such a little package. if you want a toy get an iPhone/iTouch if you want to get somethign done, get a blackberry

The iPhone is a good phone for media, as far as media goes it blows any other phone out of the water available in north america. It's large screen and easy iPod-like interface makes it a real pleasure to use.But when it comes down to a solid phone with fewer errors and just essential business applications and a phone based on productivity and not entertainment the blackberry takes the cake, and the media isn't too bad on the blackberry ( though it could be better )

i hate bb but...Blackberry Bold 9000

I have never used or owned any iphone but I do have a bb 9000 (b0ld). I hate a keyboard and a trackball especially. My first impression towards bold was the same, I am going to hate it. But when my boss asked me to buy one (he said it's easier to communicate because I will receive e-mails, and 'realtime' too!), I was since a staunch supporter of BB. I googled around and found out that iphone is nothing compared to bb. I love my bold so much. I can't leave hoe without it. My dopod 838pro now is just an alarm clock and to play some small window$ games. I am telling my staff to make a wise decision before buying a iphone or bb...

-reply by abdul rahman

icon sms disapeared from destopBlackberry Bold 9000

An icon sms disapeared from the desktop. I can't get my messages. Plus I got a message Java lang pointer exception...What can I do please?

-reply by Ahmad Bkaili