xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
IceAge

Your Dreams Had any Dreams lately? Post them here if you remember them.

Had any Dreams lately? Post them here if you remember them. :)I'll start with my dream. :PWell, my dream this morning around 11:00 AM was crap tbh.But here goes:I was continuously killing hundreds of police officers, with an Assault Rifle, one of those M4's or AK's...I was In a really good camouflaged spot, so the Police could not find me, also it was a little dark, and all......anyway, I was also getting shot by the S.W.A.T Police force, as I and my 10 dudes (Gang members) was killing and causing lots of kayos.The rest of the Gang was back at the hood watching and guarding etc.But me and my 10 Gang homies went too far killing the Police. We then got arrested, and was sentenced to 25 days in a Prison.The good thing was, we managed to escape from this Prison, as many other old Prisoners escaped. But the Prison staff didn't fix the holes the previous prisoners made to escape.We all walked through the large long tunnel for 10 minutes, and finally got out.The shittiest problem was, we took the wrong route in the tunnel, and led us right outside the guarded gates (entrance of the prison).The guards didn't spot us, because it was dark, and we had camouflaged clothes on, plus the tunnel exit was above them.We nearly fell off the edge of the tunnel way, and we wouldn't have landed on the prison guards. Bad thing.We went back through the tunnel way, and eventually found the right exit. But this exit was above water. This tunnel part was higher then a normal prison guard watch tower.So, we had no choice but to take the tunnel above the guards, or jump into the water.We discussed what we should do, and we decided to jump into the Water. However, the water lead to the Water pipes at the side of the Prison. We was then caught and sent to a Maximum State Prison, with lots more prisoners and guards, although we escaped from there too.Then we was sent to a BIGGER Maximum State Prison. This was no ordinary prison though......in this prison, people who attacked the guards, where forced and sent to the "Room". This "Room" was called the "Silence Room".I and 3 of my buddies where sent to this room for an hour, because we attacked 6 Prison guards.Once we was let out of the "Room" we was sent back to our cells.Good thing about it was, all 10 of us was in a row of cells.I had 4 cell mates, (my buddies) and the others had the rest. Their cell was a bigger cell.We all planned an escape from this prison, by killing some guards outside. Problem was, this prison allows executions for prisoners and guard killers. :DOne of my buddies got executed for killing 2 guards, and a prisoner with a stolen/hidden sharp weapon.But, they didn't chop prisoners heads off, or hang them...they killed them in the electric chair.400,000 volts of electricity running through prisoners bodies until they died.Unfortunately one of our buddies was sent to this chair, and was executed, the following day.We did escape from this prison, although we was sent to another prison.This prison happened to be on Alcatraz Island.We was allowed outside for fresh air, and all. Then had to go back in, for 15 minutes, for a training session (*BLEEP*).Then we was let out again for 2 hours and 25 minutes, witch was cool. :D However the air was freezing cold, at night, and 5:00 AM in the morning.In the day, it warmed up.But we actually escaped from this prison too. Just about.Although we escaped on the 24th day in prison.The next morning we was caught by the Police, we expected them to chase us, but they just looked at us, and smiled at us.We said, "are you not going to chase us?" the police said "No. Today is your release from prison day. You've been in prison for your sentence of 25 days."We was very shocked at this.But yeah.That was my dream. :PI have a lot of strange dreams, and the funny thing is...I remember them the following morning. :DThanks for reading. :P

Woow you remember them pretty wellI had a wierd dream last night.I was on a ship(weird) in the middle of the ocean. I was alone i believe.Then i get attacked by a pirate ship (weirder)They ambush my ship and take me in. Then they asked if i could let them have the ship(which is veeeery weird since they could take it without asking me xD). I refused and they made me walk the plank X_X. I fell into the water. They had tied me up and i couldn't swim. I thought i was drowning but weirdly enough i could breathe xP. And so i stayed there for same time and then i woke up >_<Lol i probably had this dream because i have been watching one piece a lot lately

My best dream was somthing like 2 am, but anyways, I was a hijacker, somone like Niko bellic or CJ from the GTA series! I was walking along the streets killing people and doing anything randomly, I was taking cars, robbing planes and shooting in the air like mad! It made me feel great and free smashing and doing everything all over the place!Then I saw one of those At-400's from san andreas, and I robbed it with all the passengers in it. And for some reason when i opened the doors so the passengers flew out, I did... WTH i thought! I was plummeting to the ground and just as soon as im about to hit the ground..."BRING BRING!!!"My phone alarm comes on!Lol very funny but one of my best dreams!Thanks for reading!!

I had a weird dream, I worked in the sandwhich shop at the local theme park with someone in my year at college, but who I don't really talk to. He said not to replace the bread just put new fillings in! So I was taking ham out of sandwhiches and putting cheese back in. Then I had my lunch hour and went to meet two of my friends on the water ride... then I woke up!Plus on the subject of dreams, an interesting fact is that a dream is the last 4 minutes of your sleep (apparently)...

Woow you remember them pretty wellI had a wierd dream last night.
I was on a ship(weird) in the middle of the ocean. I was alone i believe.
Then i get attacked by a pirate ship (weirder)
They ambush my ship and take me in. Then they asked if i could let them have the ship(which is veeeery weird since they could take it without asking me xD). I refused and they made me walk the plank X_X. I fell into the water. They had tied me up and i couldn't swim. I thought i was drowning but weirdly enough i could breathe xP. And so i stayed there for same time and then i woke up >_<
Lol i probably had this dream because i have been watching one piece a lot lately

:P I remember a little Dream with pirates and ships like yours Freedom. But unfortunately my mom woke me up by making some noise... :( It was getting so interesting aswell. :P

My best dream was somthing like 2 am, but anyways, I was a hijacker, somone like Niko bellic or CJ from the GTA series!
I was walking along the streets killing people and doing anything randomly, I was taking cars, robbing planes and shooting in the air like mad! It made me feel great and free smashing and doing everything all over the place!

Then I saw one of those At-400's from san andreas, and I robbed it with all the passengers in it. And for some reason when i opened the doors so the passengers flew out, I did... WTH i thought!

I was plummeting to the ground and just as soon as im about to hit the ground...

"BRING BRING!!!"

My phone alarm comes on!

Lol very funny but one of my best dreams!

Thanks for reading!!

Yes. I've had one of them similar dreams also. But I dreamt I was falling off an extremely high cliff. Omg how so scary it was! :o Just as I was about to hit the concrete ground, I banged my head on the wall. ;) Just thing I woke up. :D

Although I was so scared when I woke up, I managed (somehow) to fall back to sleep with no issues. Some strange things that go on in life of sleeping time. :)

I had a weird dream, I worked in the sandwhich shop at the local theme park with someone in my year at college, but who I don't really talk to. He said not to replace the bread just put new fillings in! So I was taking ham out of sandwhiches and putting cheese back in. Then I had my lunch hour and went to meet two of my friends on the water ride... then I woke up!
Plus on the subject of dreams, an interesting fact is that a dream is the last 4 minutes of your sleep (apparently)...

Sounds nice. But now I am hungry for reading something that was known as bread/food. :P

Yes, very nice dreams people. If you have any more, post them. :P I want to read some more of peoples cool interesting dreams. :P

-Sky

I can't really remember dreams back then but I do remember one that took place in my old elementary school in the cafeteria. I was eating breakfast when my aunt busted into the double doors and greeted everyone in a texas accent (creepy, I must have watched too much spongebob). My aunt then came over to eat breakfast with me in the cafeteria and a few moments later, the police came in and arrested my aunt for some reason. My aunt resisted so the police took out some kind of gun and turned my aunt into a smoked watermelon (wierdest dream of my life). I then ran away. Apparently, I drove an old chevy and I was somehow in the desert crashing into trash cans. After totaling my car in the "boss" trashcan monster, I woke up. This was really, the wierdest dream I ever remember............

Yeah, some dreams are like that. :P I like most of my dreams actually.:P I just hate being woken up by them, and/or my parents waking me up.Anymore dreams of dreams ??? :)-Sky

I wish I could remember my dreams so well, the only time I actually remember a dream is if something ( mostly my alarm clock ) wakes me up. And then it's not finished.. I do remember that somehow in most of dreams I seem to be fighting. I actually feel that every dream I've been having lately is about me fighting others.. strange..

Wow! You had a very full on dream :)I believe dreams are our subconcious mind communication with our concious mind. Usually the people or things in your dreams represent qualities from your self. I can remember bits of a dream I had the other night:I was at a pool. With a boy who was obviously my boy friend (though I've never met him). His had features exactly the same as my ex-boyfriends only his hair was a little straighter and longer. So me and this boy were hanging around the pool, then we headed up this little hill and went into this cubby house that over looked the pool. And we were sitting in the cubby cuddling, when my ex-boyfriend walked in. Then he got a bit angry... but I cant remember if I was apologising to him, or if I was trying to rub my new relationship in his face. :PProbably the strangest thing about this dream was the fact that me and my ex-boyfriend have been broken up for almost two years...

Stealth Bomber

Your Dreams

Well I had a dream Many years ago that I was standing in the middle of basicly nothing just a bunch of sage brush as far as I could see then I heard this noise but couldnt see anythig it sounded like a jet plane or something then I looked up and saw this huge black thing flying over my head shaped realy wierd I remember it realy clearly. Then after it had flown over head there was a huge explosion and a massive blast of pushing wind hit me and blew me over. I tried to hide in like an old shed abou the size of an outhouse.

About 4 years later The US military revealed thier new stealth bomber and the news showed it take off and as it flew over the camera I saw the same plane I had seen in my dream. Freaked me out. At that point that was probably only the 4th dream that Had come true. I was hoping to see others who had had the same probelem thats why I looked up this sight. I dream about things before they happen .. Fires, earthquakes, the sunamis in indonisia. I know I cant spell! does anyone else have this happen to them?

-reply by Britt Sloan