xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
travstatesmen

Any Travian Players Here? Calling all Romans, Gauls and Teutons

Posted Image

So, what is it that you do while you're waiting the 22 hours, 39 minutes, and 30 seconds to upgrade your Level 19 Palace to Level 20, when you only have a Level 10 Main Building? Being able to answer questions like this is a sure sign that you are a Travian player, like me. Do you have a selection of villages, or farms, on the other side of the game world to your village, a list of them sorted by distance, which you can select from to send your army to when you're going AFK for a while? "I need to go to the supermarket, it will take me 2.5 hours return trip, so I need to send my army to TinyFarm's village at (-125|62), and the round trip for my army will ensure that they get back to my village by the time that I get home from the shops" Does this type of thing ever cross your mind? Then you've got it bad! You're addicted to Travian. This is a very popular and very addictive game. I'm hooked, but I don't think I'm as bad as some people (if my wife ever sees this thread, I'm sure she will disagree, and say that I need serious psychological help for my latest internet gaming addiction).

I'm keen to meet other Travian players on the Xisto forums. Perhaps we can share experiences, form a self-help clinic, participate in some form of twelve-step program, or better yet, get some ideas from each other about how to improve our game! So, if you're addicted to Travian like I am, and you know the outcome of a battle between a Teuton army comprising of 1000 0 0 0 500 500 10 0 0 0 against a village of Gauls with 500 0 0 0 1000 500 0 0 0 0 then let's hear from you!

I am forming a new clan, an Alliance of Alliances, that is going to be a multi-server, multi-meta monstrosity. Interested?
Edited by travstatesmen (see edit history)

this is greatAny Travian Players Here?

hey man. Like you and I think lot other people in this real world I am quite addicted into this game (travian).What happened yesterday is very funny and shocking to me. I finished my exam early to get back and sit in the village so that my enemy troop can't get my army in the village. How fnny!

how long have you been in this?

-reply by rathin

travian is an ******* game ! it eats up your sleep at night .. You cant just get your mind off it , better not start playing these games ... .. you know what guys I put my alarm clock every 3 hours at night to check my village is doing ... CAN you BELEIVE IT !  thats why guys let me tell all of you guys who havent started playing this game please don't try it ...

by the way theres another game of this type , though this one is better than travian (IKARIAM) but still all these games put you under a spell...  and when you wake up at night and see your village resourses just got pillaged ,your almost have dead in your heart... So don't ever touch these things ... And there are no cheats that work (atleast none that I know of)... And those game creators just force you in buying there gold in games..

hi i just started a village in travian 3x server. im sitting by some people who have 2nd villages and 80+ population, so i dont think my city is going to prosper. is there any website where i can learn the game logic? i have this production control planning spreadsheet i might use to balance my game so i can start a lean production of my legion of ultimate destruction mwahahahaha now seriously you guys... every google search i perform i hit a webpage about the wonders of grease monkey scriptsgame is corrupt :P

hey i dony like travian at all only because it has too many ads every where which made me so unhappy that now i dont wanna play it any more

answers for someAny Travian Players Here?

tatati you are playing a speed server and everything is much faster I suggest you try a regular server and RAID!!

Tombomb318:  it's very boring in the beggining so get into an alliance that keeps you occupied and interested and if you are raiding everytime you log in, you should have been occupied.

(G)Author Name - e.G. John, Mike I completly agree! 

I just started playing again...Not sure why, I was sober for 1 whole month!

-reply by Travian Girl

in TRAvian game only opinion I want to give is tha a palyer should not be attacked when he is offline so

a battle should be fought with true spirits