xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
paakashi

Any Way To Get Clear, Fresh Skin In 4 Days?

friday is girls nightme and my bestfriend get all dressed up and hot and go to dinner and a concert.well i want to look absolutely great and i always do.. except right now my skin isnt in its best condition. any tips on clearing it up in a few daysif it helps im 17 and eat really healthythank you for all your answers i really appreciate them :)

I've been called a crater face, pizza face etc during my junior and high school. So you can guess that I've tried many, many things to zap my zits.And I've realized something as I was getting better--there's no such thing as a quick and permanent fix. You just have to let nature take its course. In this case, you have to let your body go through these changes to grow. This means by preventing or suppressing could lead to prolonging.It is my unprofessional, undocumented opinion that the first thing that really works is getting plenty of rest. Sleep does wonders by allowing your body to heal while you recharge your energy. Second is to clean your face that does not dry your skin. I've been using Dove for many years and I find it the best cleaning solution for me. I found out that I was allergic to benzoyl peroxide which is found in almost all acne cleansing products. So knowing your skin and skin type is important as well.My sister stopped using makeup during her phase and this helped her tremendously. Clogging your pores is the last thing you should be doing. This means any coverup makeup you're thinking of, think again. They may cause more damage later than you might think.But the day comes and you still feel that your skin isn't clear enough try these few suggestions: 1) tooth paste 2) cold spoon or ice 3) windex (okay, this last one was from a movie, "My Big Fat Greek Wedding")The idea behind using a tooth paste is to dry out your oily bump. Do this prior to few days before the night out, doing it nightly. Although this never eradicated my blemish, the so called white-head was quickly turned to something less disgusting. Use cold spoon that was placed in a freezer or an ice-cube about 30 minutes before heading out to reduce the redness. The idea is to place less noticeable "reindeer bump on your nose" by shocking the area with something cold. This is a quick solution that only lasts for few hours but by the time anyone realizes your red beacon, the night would have been fun and no one will care.And the most important thing of all--do not squeeze or even further aggravate your hump. You're just asking for more trouble.

Sleep definitely does wonders. For these 4 days (or maybe 3 now), go to bed early. 10pm is probably a good time. Not only will you have healthier skin, you will also look more radiant and refreshed.

Sleep definitely does wonders.

I agree with that. Rest is a great benefit for the body. The amount of hormones runing through the body is very high. They send all kind of signals to start growing our body. You can sleep longer, drink more water, attention - tea, soda, milk are liquids, but they don't count. The more you help your body, the faster you'll get better.

BTW, very important about the water - the water found usually in the shops ans in the city's utiliy has a difficult structure. The H2O, water molecules have very strong membranes and are flowing through your system in large clusters/ groups of molecules. So when water, the molecules of water, meet the membrane of your cell, they can not enter the cells The water can not enter the cell and quench the thirst and you are not hidrating yourself. Is like drinking lot of water and not having the felling that you had enough, so you keep drinking.

If you would drink a water with smaller groups of molecules and lower membrane rigidity you would hidrate your cells, your body faster.
The removal of your body wastes is just as important. If the water can enter the cell he can take the garbage awat and leave your cells, your body clean.

please any questions, are welcomed
I wish you all the best
el inquilino