xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

What Does This Dream Mean?

okay last night I had a dream where I was at my grandmothers apt building and these guys just ran into her apartment when I was trying to block the door and just started stabbing everyone. Then soon as he came after me I woke up. Then after being awake for a while I went back to sleep only to dream that alligators and crocodiles were trying to eat me!.. I never have bad dreams..Especially not this many. What does this mean?

What does it mean when you dream about a close friend expressing his feelings towards you?What Does This Dream Mean?

I've been having dreams lately about a good male friend of mine and of myself, hanging out with the rest of our social group like any other weekend. In my dream, he pulls me aside and whispers to me, "Why are you dating that guy, when you know that I would treat you so much better than he can?". As he says that to me, I can literally feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart being torn. I answer him, "I'm not really dating him", and then he starts to hug me and kiss me. And then I wake up, my heart beating like crazy. I've never had the impression that he likes me more than just a friend and I've never really considered seeing him more than just a friend. This is just driving me up the wall, because this has been the 3rd night in a row, that I've had the same dream, but each time he tells me, we're at a different location, but always around our social group. What could this possibly mean?!

-question by and.R Lopez

Okay. I need some help with this dream analysis. My best friend has just recently found out she is a couple of months pregnant. We are making an appointment at the "clinic" tommorow for her to go to this coming Friday if she makes that choice. She may not go. She would totally have this baby if her family didn't hate the father with a passion, if she wasn't in school and if they (her and the child's father) could raise it in a stable life with the support of her family. She thinks that the stress from her family during the pregnancy would have major effects on the baby alone. She wants to wait and have a baby when she can give it the life it deserves.  However, she truly hates the idea of the "clinic" and doesn't really want to do it but really feels like that is her only choice to have peace for everyone including what is insider her. Her boyfriend (father of baby) knows she thinks she is pregnant and knows she took one test that pretty much said she was pregnat. She is going to lie to him about being pregnant because he wants her to have it so badly. Lately ...He has been so distant towards her for the last week or so. 

Now all of the above brings us to the dream that occured last night. My best friend called me this morning upset because her boyfreind called her early early this morning woken up by his dream. He was crying and told her that he had the worst dream and he was so sorry for anything and everything. (she didn't know why he was saying any of that---he was just distraught) He was so upset that all he told her that she could understand was that he dreamed that they took her to the hospital and she died. He then started crying histarically.

What can anyone or a professional make of this?

Also...For the past week she has had serious pains in her middle right part of her stomach. The pain is not cramping but very abnormal pain. She has only spot bled twice. She is afraid she may be pregnant in her tubes..Which could kill her. Something is not right ...And she can feel it...Because of the pain and how she feels. I think that could contribute to the dream as well. I think the whole situation contributes and that is why I shared it so someone could maybe explain why the father of the baby dreamed the dream of my best friends death.

What does this dreams mean??What Does This Dream Mean?Ok well I hardly ever have nightmares but when I do they seem to be really scary for some reason, like maybe 7 months ago I had a nightmare which is still engraved in my mind. It's start out with me in a car with some guys in my school and a childhood friend of mine (a boy too) and one of them is driving. Were about 13-14 so you can see that we CAN'T actually drive yet, anyway he was driving us to his place and when we get there I seemed to have zoned out because my friend was asking me if I was coming with them, I nodded my head and followed them into this nice house then somehow got lost from them. While looking around I spoke quietly to myself "is this really ___ house?" the reason I said that was because the one guy looks kinda... Well not rich that's for sure. Anyhow some random lady comes behind me and says "not exactly" and then she leads me to where everyone was but while listening to them talk she whispers in my ear something about sex and video taping but I said no.I then find myself at a friends house (girl) with another girl they seem so familiar but I don't recrognize them, all of a sudden the woman from ___ house broke into the door run up and grabbed my friend and started stabbing her, I then find myself beside a knife and was about to try to get the woman off my friend but the other stops me, then it switches places again.I'm in an office that seems like my school but isn't. Their all talking about some murderer, and when I look beside me the ladys sitting in the chair beside me. I try to scream out " THE MURDERER IS HERE! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE HER??? SHE'S RIGHT HERE!" then I wake up.I've had more but I see how long this one is and I'll make another post later about my almost twin alike nightmare. Please help find out what this means! thanks! :P-question by Sammeh

what does it mean when you see a died person in your dream but the are died for reall?What Does This Dream Mean?

I keep having dreams about died people and the over day I saw my nan wanting to die in the water and then I woke up I didnt see it again but the next day I saw loads of died people walking about on the streets and some women handded a glass thing to me and said look through that and you'll still that person their on that spot so I did and I could see that man.

what does it mean?

-question by M**A