xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sixer

What Do You Think About?

Don't like it too much but I do listen to it if it is good in my opinion. IE Cypress Hill, DMX, Ice T

bleh...i don't like hip hop that much...doesn't fit my personality. ok...maybe i do sorta like hip hop...but it just depends on the lyrics and the rythm and sometimes who's singing it.... and the mood....

I used to listen hip-hop. But I never liked "MTV rappers", those whos songs doesn't say anything. Lyrics like, I'm dangeorus, i live in a ghetto, blah,blah... And actualy they live in an extreme large house, with pool and they never even had a gun in their hands. And also the songs about "making love with opposite sex". Why do they need to tell us how they are succesfull and how every chick loves them? What's the point of that kind of songs? To make me feel miserable?Underground 'hop is different story...Greetz!

Meh, hip-hop is alright. I like rap I just don't like it when the rappers try to get all "gangsta" and they go like "YO YO I BUST'D A CAP ON DA COP YO!!" I mean, I hate 50 CENT and kinda like Eminem. I think Ludacris is the best though, as well as Fat Joe. I also hate Snoop "Doggy" Dogg as well. Lol. >_>

I hate hip-hop, well at least the stuff like 50cent, eminem; it's all so hyped and commercial. I prefer the good old cypress hill and afroman. This is just my opinion.

I do not like hip-hop personally. I think that it is just a little weird. I like it better than rap though. I do not see how people can stand that. All that is a a bunch of people screaming. But those are the two things on the bottom of my music list.

I do not like hip-hop personally.  I think that it is just a little weird. I like it better than rap though.  I do not see how people can stand that.  All that is a a bunch of people screaming.  But those are the two things on the bottom of my music list.

42230[/snapback]

rap is a bunch of people screaming? Even though people screaming makes pretty good music, you're saying it in a derogatory term. Rap is like poetry. Except with beats. sees what i am saying? :P:D

I'm into rock. I don't like hip hop, rap, metal, or whatever. Personally, I think they're garbage. Most of the music (to me), is either loud, obnoxious, or just plain stupid. Hip hop and Rap lyrics just sound like a bunch of random jumble to me. I hope no one takes offence to that, it's just how I feel about them. Now, I know that this topic is about hip hop, but I had to throw those other two in. Just my opinion, of course.