xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
saitunes

Nokia 3315

Does anyone out there know if nokia 3315s can be locked to a network? I just came out of a contract with optus/digiplus and am wondering if I can put the phone to use with a prepaid card...

for those of you who don't quite remember which one the 3315 is its this one Nokia's 3315 (Nokia Asia)

I dont think so.

I don't think so

Me neither, I don't think that some network would want to lock that phone to a carrier, as it's cheap and an older model, and I don't think it would pay off to them to lock it.

It would be great if someone can give me that info to me too... I have also been searching to see if it can be done. Anyways i have moved to the next phone, but still the knowledge of it wont hurt. so, expecting a positive response from someone...I think this can be posted in some Nokia forum, there must be people who will be able to help us out. Will do that...