xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ivan2000bd

Most Favorite Event In Olympic ? YOUR OPENION

For me its basketball! i like to watch how other countries had improved since the last olympics. Olympic basketball now is more interesting to watch cause there are a bunch of international basketball players that is now playing in NBA. Which means, that not only US have the talent in basketball. I can say that Olympic basketball teams now are at most of the same level in terms of skills, so we can never tell who's gonna win the gold, unlike before that it is always the US. Now there is a big chance that other countries will win the GOLD!!! I'm already excited to watch the games!

My favorite event in Olympic 2008 is basketball, because for Team USA the pressure and drama to get the gold medal, since for the last two Olympics if not mistaken the USA team did not do well in that event.And the swimming event where Michael Phelps got the historical 8 gold medals.

I like any team ball games... football, basketball, volleyball... as long as there's a lot of people and action. :)

Have to say swimming is pretty exciting (apart from the usual favourites eg Basketball, Soccer, Cycling events) considering the sport's competitive events isn't a week in week out basis like the team sports of all types (eg Football, Basketball, Baseball and the like).

Well, basketball was that exciting to watch this year with the USA steamrolling every game. I have to admit i got into the whole Phelps story, those relays were great to watch.

basketball by far man. i don't particularly like the olympics though. why don't they have rugby in the olympics. they have soccer, hockey, basketball you name it but they don't have rugby the best sport in the world!

Well I always like watching the swimming because Australia half dominates at it. And the basketball has been good because of our success, sprinting as great, relays, pole vault and anything that Australia has a chance in. Usually the indoor cycling is awesome but since Great Britain has taken over then it gets quite annoying.