xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Davor

Sony Ericsson K700?

Does anyone have some experience with this phone? The looks seem great,also list of supported functions is awesome.Is it realiable? Are there any other available colours besides that silverish/gray that I have seen? How much better it is compared to Sony Ericsson T610/T630? It's nice that it has bluetooth,and MP3 player.

it is for me the best mobile phone so far (exclding those smart phones which have OS etc). the resolution is very good and it functions very well both as a mobile phone and a digital camera. Some one even suggested Sony Ericsson should have renamed it SE K700 Cybershot. It is far better than Nokia phones. Compared to SE T630/T610 it has higher memory. T630 has only 2mb while k700 has 41mb. although it doesn't have a MMC slot. but who cares!!! it has bluetooth, infrared and usb capabilities, you can just transfer your MMS to your PC without hassles. and besides 41MB is already bigger than the 16mb free MMC included in some Nokia phones like N3360 ang N6600.I am still saving for it, it is around US$250 here in the Philippines. and I already have half of that amount. :rolleyes: yipee!!!

my brother has it, and it's a pretty good phone. has a lot of features, mp3, 3D java, polyphonic, video, etc. although all the features are done VERY well, it's still good enough. there's just been one problem so far, the little control stick thing gets ruined after a while - it's sensitivity decreases a lot :rolleyes:

It's an OKAY phone I have it... the interface is kind of different for me as I used to use a nokia 7250i so the buttons a tiny bit different. I don't like the joy stick thing in the middle it presses in the wrong direction and if i forget to lock my phone it sends out TONS of messages last time it sent 100 text messages and used up all of my credit.The video quality is no good at all... it's all squared and kind of pixelled . I'm not moaning about this cool new phone but I reckon it is okay. Anyways what is the difference between k700 and k700i... My nokia was 7250i but there was also a 7250. Is it just an advanced versian of the same model??