xisto Community
marcus.360

How To Put Music Into Dreamweaver? Help

Thanks, that's exactly what I did and it worked great.

Could you tell me how I keep it from playing automatically (I want to put 3 on the same webpage). 

VERY MUCH APPRECIATED !

embed not workingHow To Put Music Into Dreamweaver?

Hi all,

Can anybody give me solution why this embed code not working in firefox?

thanks in advance 

-reply by Krish

Streaming Mp3How To Put Music Into Dreamweaver?

I am looking to do a very simple music player within dreamweaver that is exactly like this: http://www.vampireweekend.com/; ... Where you just click on the name of the song and it plays with no visible player. You click on it again it stops. If you click on the next song the previous one stops and the next one starts playing. Also, the songs stream in sequence. It seems like this would be rather simple but I can't find the solution (sorry I am an amateur when it comes to code!). Can anyone help? Thanks.

-question by Mike

do NOT lay automaticallyHow To Put Music Into Dreamweaver?Click on the plugins icon in your Dreamweaver page that you inserted the audio file into.Down in Properties, click the Parameters button.Type in "autostart" (without quotation marks), tab twice to Value, and type "false" for the value (without quotation marks). Now the audio will NOT start playing when the page opens.-reply by Web Guy

Can anyone help me regarding my html website? Can my background music play continuously without re-loading every time i navigate to my sub-pages?