xisto Community
IceAge

Cannot Apply For Hosting

Well, since I get the error message "Our records indicate you have already submitted an application. Please wait for it to be accepted or denied." error...I can't get hosted here.Moving on to a different host I guess.. :)

Best I can suggest is to PM the moderators of the Hosting Applications section and explain your situation.

Try again, and if it fails to accept your Application, PM to Buffalohelp, our Admin, to solve this issue.

Just think of the 2 hungry buzzards sitting on the fence...... one says to the other, "patience hell, I'm going to kill something."Sometimes it takes awhile to get hosted. Be patient. If a couple days go by and you have not heard anything back, contact one of the moderators. Or catch somebody in the shoutbox and talk to them. jlhaslip and St. Micheal are nearly always there and both are great at helping with any Trap 17 questions. Don't give up so easy, this is a pretty great hosting site.

Patience, my friend, is always the key. Seems to be a favourite saying with almost everybody.But yes, have to agree that you shouldnt give up so easy even if its one slight mishap.

No. I still cant make an application!

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:

Our records indicate that you have already submitted an application. Please wait until that application is approved or denied before submitting another one.

That is what I get.

I am really getting annoyed with this now.

Because of this error, I CAN'T make another application for hosting.

Witch means, I'll have to look for another host.

OMG! :)

I think BuffaloHELP once said that it has to be reset manually for users to re-apply. If you haven't contacted an admin, then do so.

there is a distinction between Admin and Mod for several reasons, not the least of which is security of the database.n They do stuff which is critical to the operation of the facilities. Mods manage the Forum.

I've waited 5 days now.Still no reply, no fix. :) This is really beginning to annoy me now. If your not going to fix this simple issue for me, so that I can get hosted here, then fine. So be it!I've wasted ENOUGH time waiting for nothing to happen! :D If you don't want me hosting here, then please DELETE my Forum account, all my posts are email me with a reply of what you have said.Email me at: kel_myster09@hotmail.co.uk. :P :P :D:P:D :D

Over on Xisto I recently made a similar post finding that I had waited a week and a half abouts to get my application looked at. As long as your entry is sitting in the admin inbox, it's sorted, although it may take some time... hopefully two weeks tops.

You're only talking about setting up your first account? Or do you have that already and are trying to start another? If it's your first, then maybe the message is that the admin are still getting around to processing it.

At the end of the day the hosting service is free and the fact that you can keep the hosting going just by making posts i can't understand why you'd be so mad...If you were paying a site for hosting then i'd agree, a wait of 2 weeks without hearing anything would be a little much.If i were you i'd still look into other options but waiting a little longer before doing anything can't really hurt.