xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
armondtimesbelize

Can Someone Rate My Site? Well i created this site about a month ago and i need some tips

I'm not as advanced as other website designers, but about a month ago i designed this local news website. I need someone to rate it and tell me what they think and give me some pointers to fix it up or even change the look completely. I've changed the design about 3 times already. It contains local news about my home country Belize and i only take about an hour to update daily. Any pointers, suggestions, questions i will appreciate.
Armond Times Belize

I have gone through your new website but my dear freind I am not convinced with your choice of colour of the website. I mean to say the black colour is moreover connected with bad things, bad websites etc. what I think you may differ. Moreover your website when I was evaluating it it messed up in an 800 x 600 screen resolution. So be concious about that what I mean to say is many people still uses the above mentioned resolution on their screen in such a case it will look scrumbled.