xisto Community
miladinoski

Best Of Nokia Phones. Friends, as per ur opinion, which nokia phone is the best of all. And

I love mobile phones, especially Nokias. I own a Nokia 6300 - it isn't anything special, a middle-class mobile phone, but I love every feature in it.

So basically my question is, if you have experience with Nokia phones what phone do you find most enjoyable and efficient, and what Nokia would you like to have no matter what :)

Cheers.

P.S. Please talk about Nokias only. I hate Sony Ericssons :D

I agree with your view on the Sony Ericssons. I used to have one, and when i needed it, it turned his back on you. I personally have a Samsung now, its not a beauty, but it does what it's supposed to do. About the Nokia's, I love the Nokia N95. It has pretty much anything you need from a mobile phone. Also, the Nokia 6300 has a smooth design and as far as i know, no complaints. I'd personally go for the Nokia N95 if i'd have to money.

I used to have Nokia 7650, and it kind of ticked me off, since it was blocking often... After that, I bought Siemens SX1, and I absolutely adore that phone, I still have it, and don't plan to sell it... It's a Symbian 60 phone, that's aesthetically lovely to the eye, and functional...But, since this is about Nokias... I have Nokia Communicator 9300, and it has everything you need, period... OggPlay makes it into a portable music player... RealPlayer and SmartMoviePlayer make it into a portable video player... GPRS Internet is kind of slow, but you can always check you e-mails, wherever you are...And 1GB MMC card allows you to do all that at once :) So, my Nokia 9300 is kind of my best travel companion, be it for reading, listening to music, or anything else...

5110 this one i think is the first nokia phone that has a sim card configuration. Its the most easiest to use during its prime and the most unbreakable of its kind. it's been more than 10 years and when i turned it on it still works! :)

In my opinion, i like the best ever symbian Nokia phone i.e Nokia 7610. This phone has the best qualities other than the costly useless phones. Some reasons for my choice are as follows:(1)Best Internet Speed.(depends on ur operator.)(2)It opens 75% formats of file type.(3)some best browsers which suits on this mobile can even run big websites like Xisto. Even i uses.(4)The phone model is also gud.

I think Nokia 3210 is better. :) Because when your car is going up a inclined mountain. And the engine of your car is stopped and your brakes are not working properly. Your Nokia 3210 comes to help you. How? Take your Nokia 3210 and place it behind the tires. Which phone can do this? :D

Seriously Nokia N95 is the best I think. It looks like a PDA.

Wow, if it is true then i can't wait really. I have to buy this 3210. I really need it. Hehehe.And Nokia N95 diamond Edition looks much pretty.I just want to buy it. May i buy it someday in the next month.

I love mobile phones, especially Nokias. I own a Nokia 6300 - it isn't anything special, a middle-class mobile phone, but I love every feature in it.

So basically my question is, if you have experience with Nokia phones what phone do you find most enjoyable and efficient, and what Nokia would you like to have no matter what :)

Cheers.

P.S. Please talk about Nokias only. I hate Sony Ericssons :)

god i hate sony ericssons as well!

i'm getting the nokia 6500. $250 so its not cheap but its not exactly $1000 bucks. so its a little above mid range and it has pretty good features. 3.2 mp camera, ability to expand to 4gb of space, large screen, its easy to use and everything which nokia is renowed for.

although the best nokia is the N96 but its over $1000 so i'm not buying it. but if i had the money i would.

the good thing about nokias is that:

-there not too expensive

-they have great features

-they look good

-they are easy to use

-they are reliable

i hate motorolas (way too expensive for crappy phones with crappy specs)

i hate sony ericsons (good for music but crap for everything else)

samsungs and lg's are okay but just not my type if you know what i mean.

nokia is the most popular phone company for a reason!

Best Nokia PhoneBest Of Nokia Phones.

My first Nokia was the 5120. I like thin candybars, and I fell in love with this beauty. Then moved to 3220 for more storage/features.

I now own the 5310 Express Music because I didn't want to carry both a phone and mp3 player around together, plus other modern features, especially screen size and clarity. Unbelievable thin Phone and sound quality.Takes an 8Gig microSD card.

Nokia's running on Tmobile is just awesome. I have owned both Sony and HTC WinMobiles. Can't beat Nokia for reception, reliablility, and ease of use.

-reply by Jim R