xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
prithvi

Hi Ppl

Hi Prithivi, welcome to Xisto :)This is really a wonderful community where u can share and gain knowledge.Let us know ur 3D skills in the GFXForums and share ur knowledge :DOnce again welcome to the Xisto Family

Hi and welcome to Xisto prithvi. :)

Be sure to get familiarized with the forum and its rules, and please take a look at the Xisto READ ME. It will help you a lot on your journey around the boards. If you have any questions you can just ask some member, create a topic or something like that. Most people here are friendly, kind and helpful; and there will always be someone here able to help you with pretty much whatever you are wondering about.

We also have some great free hosting, if you want to know more about it you can find that too in READ ME.

Hopefully I will see you around the forum, so once again welcome! :D

Hello prithvi Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. I am into adapting peoples art for use on internet sites. Do original photography, but not art in the sense that you do. Hope to see some of your work up soon.

Bluebear has already filled you in. You might still need to know more, so please feel free to use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

This is a fine graphix oriented community, so you should enjoy yourself here. People are friendly and helpful, as well as very willing to offer criticisms and advice about your work. :) You should be able to find lots of forum subjects for post in. Look forward to reading your posts on the boards. :D