xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kurisu

Hey

Hello Kurisu Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. Nice only sometimes, huh? That won't do. We have to stay happy here at Trap 17, so you must be nice most of the time. :)

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. It is really not that difficult. Jump on line every so often and post some replies and you will have it made.

People here are friendly and helpful. If you have any questions, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to the answer. You can save yourself a lot of question asking by reading up on things. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. Kick back and have some fun. All within the guidelines please. :D See you around the boards. :D

Oh, I did realize one lined posts were considered spam. I will make sure I will lengthen my text. This is the reason why I cannot get web hosting, I have 30 credits, but they denied my application. Any tips to improve the quality of my posts?

just don't post because you intend to increase your credits...forget them and start posting....show interest in a few of the topics posted here......if there is a topic started in which you feel you can add,even if its very little...don't hesitate to post...you will enjoy posting that way....at least i do...and of course it adds to the credits ....

Welcome to Xisto Kurisu!

Just remember to get familiarized with the forum, and take a deep look at the Xisto READ ME.

I have noticed that you have tried to apply for hosting, so I will tell you some main things about it. If you want to know more you can, and should, take a look at the Read Me. In order to get the hosting you need to have credits. You get credits by posting good quality posts and contributing to the forum. As Mich said one-liners is something you should try to avoid. You need 10 credits for the basic package and 30 for the bigger one. It is really not that hard, even though it can get a bit boring sometimes. There are many different topics and boards here so I am sure you will find one that fits you perfectly.

Try to be nice and treat other like you want to be treated yourself. You can learn much from listening to others and respecting their beliefs and meanings. I am sure you will be just fine. :) Good luck. I am looking forward to seeing you around!

From Bluebear, Norway.