xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eman

How To Manually Turn Off Laptop Screen

laptop screen turn off is very easy and should be friendly with this tricks.Most laptops has this feature by hitting FN+ we can turn off the screen.also keeping in standby mode and in the hibernate mode we can keep the screen turn off....This is the secret that every system user should know while handling a system or laptop...so,that no one can fool you while using the system.....

Turn off screen on DELL StudioHow To Manually Turn Off Laptop Screen

Hi guys,

didn't try the tool yet. For my DELL Studio 1557 hitting Fn + F1 and select  "Projector only" turns off the screen. Maybe it works on other Laptops as well since almost all of them offer that kind of shortcut.

Cheers,

.Rev

Turn off screen on DELL StudioHow To Manually Turn Off Laptop Screen

Hi guys,

didn't try the tool yet. For my DELL Studio 1557 hitting Fn + F1 and select  "Projector only" turns off the screen. Maybe it works on other Laptops as well since almost all of them offer that kind of shortcut.

Cheers,

.Rev

Keywords: windows 7 turn off screen

TurnOff ScreenHow To Manually Turn Off Laptop Screen

I downloaded the zip File and pinned to Taskbar in Windows 7

A great simple manual Screen Saver for my Laptop. Thanks.

-reply by Paul Grenfell

Screen problems how to set to dual screen Toshiba L20How To Manually Turn Off Laptop ScreenI have a Toshiba L20-101 laptop that is having problems with the screen coming & going. Now it is mostly going. I cannot get it to stay legible long enough to set it up for dual screen. Under dual screen I can use a remote screen to run my computer and use it as a desktop. Does any one have an idea how to do this without being able to see the screen (ie. FN keys)? Any idea if my problem will require a screen, invertor, cable or other?Thanks for the help,Mike-question by Mike

Fn + F1 turn off the screen and goes to projector... any way to run both parrellel Projector + Laptop screen - or how can i come back to laptop?How To Manually Turn Off Laptop Screen

Fn + F1 turn off the screen and goes to projector... Any way to run both parrellel Projector + Laptop screen - or how can I come back to laptop?

DELL Studio 1557 hitting Fn + F1 and select  "Projector only" turns off the screen... Now how to go back to turn on the screen.

Please help

-reply by Jayesh

Thanks so much. This helped me a lot.  I didn't want to use the power save option because I only need this when downloading big things - I just switch the monitor off now with the icon on the desktop. 

To Manually Turn Off Laptop ScreenHow To Manually Turn Off Laptop ScreenThank you anwiii, for the "How To Manually Turn Off Laptop Screen" program.Works perfectly.-reply by RAAK