xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
krazygoddess

I Need Help Please. =) [resolved] Help

I need help please I cannot access my c-panel again, Some one a while back gave me the new address for it, but unfortunately I had to reformat my pc. I have went to my email and tried all the links in there and they arent working for me. Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong or where to go please thank you very much! :) When I try to go to my CPanel it says ie can not find the page I am looking for. Some one told me to try going to my main page site and add c-panel after the address and that didnt work for me either. Can someone help me please.

Edited by krazygoddess (see edit history)

yourwebsite.com/cpanel or username.trap17.com/cpanel or log in to Xisto account manager to see the IP of the server your website is hosted on and try that.

Thank you very much. I fianlly figured it out, I found the topic on all the problems regarding the c-panel. Now my problem is i had my password saved and I dont remember what it was. lol So now i guess I need to build up my credits so I can pay the 10 credits to change my password. Thank you very much for your reply.