xisto Community
Forbez

Phpbb3 - Error 28

I get the following error when I try changing a users group of my Phpbb3 powered forums.

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]Got error 28 from storage engine [1030]
SQL

SELECT ug.*, g.* FROM groups g, user_group ug WHERE ug.user_id = 83 AND g.group_id = ug.group_id ORDER BY g.group_type DESC, ug.user_pending ASC, g.group_name

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_users.php
LINE: 1881
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 471
CALL: acp_users->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()

I've read on other forums that this problem is related to disk space and it was advised to talk to the host about this.
My total disk usage is at, atm, 59.39/500 MB. I have a lot of space remaining.
Some guidance, espcially from admins will be really great =D.

It seems that the DB Server is having issues lately.It may be related to the same problem that Opaque is currently working on with the SQL being "full".Stay tuned. Let the Server Admins do their thing.

It seems that the DB Server is having issues lately.It may be related to the same problem that Opaque is currently working on with the SQL being "full".
Stay tuned. Let the Server Admins do their thing.

Thanks for the reply, I'll be patience and wait for a notice of the problem being resolved. Again, thanks.

There are obviously some problems with your MySQL Database. If you want to fix this, you might want to take a look in your MySQL DB.