xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xpl0sive

Make An Online Game To Earn Money Mainly for students

Hi im New but i have discoverd a way to make money its quite simple :D. I always wanted to make my own game then i heard of mc codes i downloaded it and it took me about 2 months to setup :) , Yup it took me long because this was my first time editing script and im still a newbie cant blame me im only 15 :D any way i made money by selling donater packs wepons and cash. BUT then i discoverd this would only go on for so long till every one got bored of it so i decided to set mc codes up for ppl :D i did my first sale a couple weeks a go i got 25 pounds yeh this is small for you big people but big for us students so i am hoping to host it on here :D

hey man that sounds like a lot of work from your part! Good luck with your project! As long as you don't lose inspiration you can achieve whatever goal you may have. And if you do get hosting, let me know so I can try out that game :Dmaybe i could help ya with some codes or something. I'm not too much into "mc codes" whatever that is but if you need any help website related let me know :)

Hey thanks i did have a qeustion hovering around do you know if on this hosting your allowed to use a 1 minute crons because my old website exofire deleted all my stuff with out no warning no i have to start again :D but i dont mind cause this hosting website looks fun all you have to do is talk to earn credits and im quite talketive :) also do you no how to setup crons the thing is i got a 4 urls to set on a crons so your energy health and nerve and stuff go up but thats the thing that confuses me i have managed to it before but that took me ages and ive forgot the command :S