xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaRiOnI

Fifa 2005

Fifa 2005 is the best game of football than it exists anywhere in the world... it has incredible graphics and he is very playing.. I recommend that to buy fifa the 2005 because it is the best game of football and best game of the world xDDDDDDD|Platform: PC|Sort: Sport|Thematic: Soccer|Developer: EA Sports|Publisher: Electronic Arts|Distributor: Electronic ArtsThank You !!!Bye !!!I recomended FIFA 2005 !!!!!

Yeah I would also recommend FIFA Football 2005, although most people will expect Pro Evolution Soccor 4 would be better (I know I did), in my opinion it is not. the main problem as I see it with pro evo 4 is that there is very little if no fluidity, it is not for a stupid reason you my expect like the lack of licensing, I can live with that. But I feel that for the first time (probably on the PS2 at least that) in a while FIFA is better in gameplay terms that its main rival Pro Evo 4.So I would also recommend FIFA 2005 to anyone looking for a good solid game of football.P.S I do not work for E.A ok.

I myself do not like any of the new FIFA games but i have never tried pro evo 4 i think i might go get it because i like soccer games but FIFA recently has made the game play a bit slow well in my opinion. My favorite was FIFA 98 i know its old but i thought it was the best and second was 2000. After that i played winning eleven which was ok but the graphics were poor and the game play was slow. Now i just dont play soccer games anymore.

Fifa is definately my favorite soccer game. I am a soccer player myself and I believe that all the moves, physics, etc. are about up to par.The graphics are also incredible and I really like this game.I recommend it for any system especially Xbox.

I wanna know what hard ware it needed to run on when it running.I thought it really a game need very lots of memory or good display card. :D but my computer cant do that except i update it .but My money dont wanna me do that.

Well I really didn't like FIFA Football 2005... I prefer Winning Eleven... it's more real... fifa is just too weird... but Winning Eleven... wow... that is a real soccer game... you feel like you are playing it... Winning Eleven 7 is great and the 8 is just awesome... you guys should try it in spite of playing FIFA Football 2005. That's my opinion...

I myself just love playing FIFA 2004; I don't have FIFA 2005 but 2004 is more or less the same; the controls areeasy to get used to and the graphics are wonderful, I guess that you people who are not FIFA fans but play football games play Pro Evolution.

I don't have FIFA 2005 but 2004 is more or less the same

I don't really think that is true to be honest.

Fifa 2005 rips Fifa 2004 apart and then blows it out of the water! 2005 is soooo much better then Fifa 2004 in all areas, graphics, gameplay, etc......

I jsut have been getting into soccer a lot like watching it and everything. And I use to play Fifa a lot for the computer but my friend showed my Winning 11 8 and it is so much better than Fifa 2005. I think if anyone really loves soccer or just a good sports game they should be checking this out because the graphics look good and it's so much fun. You can choose from a wide variety of teams. So check it out it's better than Fifa promise!

I haven't really heard much about Fifa 2006... Can't wait to hear some information on what i am sure will be a great successor to Fifa 2005, which is great in its own right.

Fifa 2005 is nowhere near as good as Pro Evo 4 (the series is known as Winning Eleven in Asia). Okay, Fifa may offer slightly better graphic (arguably), and have license for teams and players, but the main feature of a football game is gameplay, not other fancy stuff (though they add to the feeling nicely). And in the gameplay, Pro Evo 4 wins by a mile and a half. How can you say there's any fluidity in FIFA 2005? The Game clearly lacks any real pace of real football. The one-touch feature is nice....very nice, but nothing else goes well enough with it. In modern football pressing is a useful tool, but that's almost unexecutable in FIFA 2005.

Hey,I used to be a Fifa person but my friend turned me on to Winning Eleven. This game is way better than Fifa you can't even compare. The gameplay is way better. The graphics might not be as good as Fifa but I believe gameplay weighs more than graphics. But I was at best buy and I was playing Fifa street in the demo this game is really fun. It's not actually real because all the tricks you can do is impossible but it's still fun. So I think you should check it out if you like Fifa.