xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jakems

What's Your Favorite Mmorpg Whats your favorite MMORPG

Favorite MMORPG  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

there are so many mmorpgs out there and choosing only 5 is not enough. but im a ragnarok online fan. games running for 10 years and still getting better.but im looking for a game that will satisfy my taste. not too graphic, skill/job unique system, and a deep story. if f2p the cash shop is not demanding enough that it will require you to buy something like that on maple story ya? :)

I don't like mmorpgs. . . or any video game for that matter (with the exception of rockband and wii tennis.)Anyway might I point out to you that this is in the wrong section? There is a section farther down the page that is for games and gamers and stupid stuff like that.

World of Warcraft, typical 'ey? It's just great once you get involved.I almost cracked up, I love how you posted this in Health and Nutrition! Haha.Anyway, the reason I love WoW is it's immersive gameplay and great social aspects, it's just great fun getting into a raid and doing something with your guild!Sam.

Right now I'm pretty much addicted to Requiem: Bloodymare. Great game, but there aren't many people or guilds yet. I really do hope more people join this game so it can grow larger and have an active community.So everyone, join this game and let's have fun! :)