xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Programs Similar To Google Adsence

well google adsence obviously does not like me, it deletes my account every time, im inches away from getting paid ;) so i was wondering if you guys knew of other adsence programs that worked.. i know yahoo, has an adsence called yahoo publisher, but they never reply to my applications ive sent.. ;)what are some good adsences, and do they work for you? also, what kind of ads do they display [pictures/links/videos] i really want to make some money off my websites(: to pay for hosting this summer haha!!!!and one more thing.. it would be awesome if they payed through paypal.. its much easier/faster... & i already know about bidvistiser.. and let me tell you it.. kinda sucks(:

Problogger.net gives a list of ways to make money through your blog, many of which work with any type of website. I think there are some resources there which are similiar to Google AdSense. You could also consider affiliate programs, where you link to a site's content and they pay you for it. There are tons of ways to make money through such programs; you just need to do some research and find them.

Cool dude, I love it! =p

Did you even bother reading any more of her post than the title? The post is asking for help, not giving you any kind of information that you could "love". Anyway, I would personally recommend sticking with google and stop violating their TOS. Whatever you did to cause your account to be deleted they obviously didn't like it.
Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

Hi, I'm, even more suffering than you. I have already made $129 and the checks already in my hand and the worst is I have more than $1000 running in my account with GA (google adsense) and GA just delete my account. I never ever do anything cheat but they just deleted my account by accusing me fraud click. I Lost more than $1129 :)Maybe you could try adbrite, this could made you some money to pay the host. I haven't try it but some people made huge money here... try also widgetbucks