xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Why We Blog Why we blog

Age may have something to do with it as well. I hadnt seen any guys that blog about mean parents, stupid friends, evil teachers and the like. Of course there are the odd exceptions, but most of them seem to come from young girls still going through school, their teens and the like. I've even seen a few blogging about their day at work (which seems to be McDonalds, The supermarket, and the like) considering the employers around the school age tend to be supermarkets, fast food joints and smaller shopping centre retailers.I do tend to agree that some release WAY TOO MUCH information about themselves which should be kept private not only for our sake, but their own sake as well, considering the risks of stalkers and/or employers happening to browse upon their profile.

I don't have a blog, and I don't reckon I ever will. If I ever got a blog, I'd get messages all the time about how I needed to get a life, or how I'd need to stop complaining, when I'd just be recounting events that happened to me.So yeah....if I ever get a blog (doubtful), it definitely would have absolutely nothing to do with my personal life.