xisto Community
oxida

Can't Access My Site An Cpanel already did some sugested things

I still can't get to my website and cpanel,Tings I did:requested xisto to unblock my ipcleaned my cache/cookiesDid this with both IE and FFWhen I am @ my dads house he can acces my website. So I guess it is still an ip problem.I did read some posts but couldn't find a solution.Thx in advance,

The problem lies either with your PC or your Internet connection, as I can see your website fine - it appears to be a message saying the site is under construction...? Try clearing your browser's cache, resetting your router, and contacting your ISP to see if they have cached the page.

Also contact Xisto - Support to see if your IP was banned at all since a few people have had that problem and so go through the steps that rvalkass mention and then try to see if your IP was banned at all.

I have had a such a problem for a long time now. I can't access my cPanel and I believe it's because of the password problem mentioned by BuffaloHELP(I think) in one of his posts. Now my site is not even accessible. Someone said my my IP may be blocked because of many unsuccessful login attempts. What am I supposed to do now. Who do I ask to solve this problem for me?

Edited by kudmus (see edit history)

Kudmus your post is what we consider Hi-Jacking. Please create your own individual topics for yourself instead of Hi-Jacking others.

To Oxida: When I visit your website I got this error:

This Account Has Been Suspended

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

The Following may be the possible reasons ( If you are a Free Hosted Member) :-

1. You were *inactive* at the forums or broken forum rules.

2. Your Account was in violation of our TOS.

3. You do not have sufficient Hosting Credits or your credits got exhausted. If you are a member, Check out our forums for your balance hosting credits.

Now this could be of results to the following things in the quote tags, and on your site.

1. You were *inactive* at the forums or broken forum rules.

2. Your Account was in violation of our TOS.

3. You do not have sufficient Hosting Credits or your credits got exhausted. If you are a member, Check out our forums for your balance hosting credits.

That is the only possible explanation to your problem. But we cannot access your site either.

-Sky

EDIT: That is why your hosting account is suspended then...

Total Hosting Credits : -54.02

Total Credits in Bank : 0.00

Total Number of Posts : 53

Your Hosting Credits is -54.02. Your in credits dept. Start posting and being active to get your credits back and to get your website and hosting account un-suspended. Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)