xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
optiplex

Hello Dudes And Dudettes

Hey guysIm optiplex, from the Netherlands. I do web/desktop programming, prettygood at PHP, VB6, C# and ASM now.Im trying to get a website running in the vacation, to earn some good money.I heard this is a great hosting place, so I hope I can earn my hosting here ;)Im doing my very best :)Pretty sure I can make friends here, and share/learn experience here ;)- optiplex

Edited by optiplex (see edit history)

Hi optiplex. ;)

Welcome to Xisto! You are on the right place. The hosting here is great, and so is the community. I am sure you will get to know a lot of interesting, weird, kind and clever people here. It is a real mix of people from different parts of the world. Most of us are very helpful, so if you have any questions never be afraid to ask.

I noticed that you already have posted quite a lot in the forums, so I suppose you have red the Xisto READ ME? I sure hope is! It is important to get familiarized, and of course learn our rules.

In order to get the hosting you need credits. I suppose you already know that you get them through posting. Posting good quality posts that contribute to our forum is a good thing, because the amount of credits you get depends on the length and quality. (And a few other things, like which forum it is in... + ) You do need to post even after you have gotten the hosting. But it is actually quite easy! It does not take a long time, and you do get great hosting. Wonderful!

I guess that was it ;) Good luck!

From Bluebear, Norway.

Good to know that this is the place to be ;)Yes, I did read the rules, and posted before, however I didnt see the Introductions section before, sorry ;)Thanks

Hey Optiplex! Welcome to Trap 17. I guess most of the important points you need to know to get started have been covered by Bluebear (-nods- gj Blue). I'd just like to er.... welcome you to this little place of ours. Oh and refrain from one-liners, they're considered as spam.Apart from that, I find the Trap to be a fit place to get hosting, so I think you'll be okay on that front. You'll find that the members here are more than glad to help you out, so never hesitate to ask. I guess thats it. Happy Trappin'!

Mich in Michigan, USA says Hello optiplex Posted Image and welcomes you to Trap 17. Looks like you are becoming a good forum member already. No need to reiterate what others have said before. Keep up the good posts and if you are looking to get hosted you shouldn't have any problem.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn about Trap 17 in case you missed anything.

Welcome to Xisto optiplex a great place for some hosting and posting and getting support in different categories and of course getting advice at various degree's of experience and what not. So enjoy your stay on Xisto as long as that maybe and get some hosting in the mean time to make your stay more enjoyable.

hey dude(: welcome to Xisto.. well im giselle.. idk about making money online though.. google always seems to cancel my googleadsences accounts ;).. your going to like it here, people are nice.. and well its free hosting with no ads.. so unless your find posting for hosting annoying, you will like it here haha!!!!;) dont listen to all those mad haters walking around saying they have problems with their sites(: it was a temporary thing that im sure will not happen again!welcome!