xisto Community
Sica-GURU

The "philadelphia Experiment" The Philadelphia Experiment 1943

What do you know about this ?I read today a magazine article about this and it was pretty scary.I've also done some discussion at school at a physics class when where the theme was "the invisibility".It's about an USA project that tested Einstein's theory of relativity ...I guess the Einstein is the bad guy ;)

an over used conspricy theroy...

No not really. It was tried back in the 1940's in philadelphia naval ship yards. the plan was for "a ship'' to become invisibil to radar, much like the stealth of today. But this is where you have to take away the myth from fact. If you ever saw the movie
The philadelphia Experiment you will understand why.

I know alot of it but don't know if I have to take it serious. Altough it sounds really interesting.

you could also look for the montauk project, it comes after the philadephia experiment.
http://stealthskater.com/PX.htm

a page all about the philadephia experiment and the montauk project.

If you want more links/info about other projects pm me ;)

I never knew whether or not to take it seriously. I've heard about it, and get the idea, which I figure was probably some government plan that was real... because wouldn't all governments want to have something like this for their army? But I can't see that it would actually work, because if something like that actually did work, then it would be one of the biggest discoveries in the world.But it does make me want to go and read all about it again, because a good conspiracy theory (though I'm not too certain that it really is one) is always good in the morning ;)

It is idd hard to believe, but I think why does the links on some webpages link to another website with those articles if you go trough all of them it becomes a whole.And yes, some stuff can't be real, but it is interesting to read.

what happened on the experiment it's not hard to believe..I've watched the movie from 84' ...mm not too interesting..I must watch the Al Bielek's film..either the science man was wrong(I daub about this) either the us navy's fooling people as always..