xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
escallop

Escallop Just Came Here! Please welcome the newest member on the community

Hello sisters and brothers and so on others ;) I am escallop, I'm 21 years old I live in Maldives I heard of this free hosting just away I were convinced that this is the hosting I need! It's completely free and I really want it! ;) Thanks for the welcome in advance! :)

It is really nice to meet you escallop!

At first I gotta say that you are very lucky. I made a quick search at Google for "Maldives", (Yes, I do know what it is I just could not remember where it was...) and it looks so nice. I suppose it is kind of sunny there too, right? Sun is great. ;)

Let us get back to business. Remember to read the Xisto READ ME. It is important to get familiarized with the forum and just knowing how things work, the rules etc.

Most of the people that come here knows that they need credits to get the hosting. What not everyone seems like know is that they need to post good quality post in order to get it. You will need 10 credits for the basic, and 30 for the bigger one. It is very easy, so do not worry. The amount of credits you get depends on the length and quality of your posts, so try to not post any one-liners. ;)

I tend to always forget something I probably should mention, but there are plenty of helpful members here that will help you in case you have a question. The hosting here is great so you are at the right place.

Best wishes and good luck.