xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Eureka

Websites Like Trap17? are there any?

There are many sites on the internet that will give objects or even cash, for participating in surveys, or clicking dd, or giving your email address.im not sure of any URLs just search, there are hundredsof the sites out there.sory i cant be specific.

I was on jobs.metafilter.com awhile ago and someone had posted a listing for participants in a survey. I bet if you checked something like craigslist they may even have similar things posted. Also, if you just google things like psychological study particpants you'll probably get some info on possible researchers who need participants. Unfortunately, you probably won't get paid much for easy, online tasks you could do at home...it's the uncomfortable stuff like sleep-deprivation that will give you the most money. But it's probably worth checking out anyway...you never know what you'll find.