xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnafrankllin

Hi From Johnafrankllin I am introducing myself

Hi,I am John from india. I am an SEO and know the basics of it but really an abcderian in web hosting. I just want toshare my seo knowledge and want to know something about hosting. Hope to get help from all of you hosting experts.thanks and ragardsJohn

Hey there john!

Welcome to the forum! I hope that you enjoy your stay here. Hopefully, I'll be able to learn a bit about SEO from your posts... haha... I don't have a clue.
If you have any questions or queries send a message to a moderator, admin, or an experienced member.

I advise you check out the Xisto forums rules: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/5-how-many-of-you-are-using-adsense-at-ur-site-post-comments/

Enjoy the forums!

Welcome to Xisto Johnafrankllin. ;)

It is nice to meet you. Follow the tips of people that have posted above me, and I am sure you will be fine.

You need credits to get the wonderful hosting, and you get those by posting. Posting good quality posts that contribute to the forum is important because the amount of credits you get depends on that. It is a very fair system. Remember to not post any one-liners, because they are considered as spam.

If you have any questions there are plenty of helpful members lurking around the boards.

Good luck from Bluebear, Norway.

Mich in Michigan, USA says Hello Johnafrankllin Posted Image and welcomes you to Trap 17.

Sounds like you will be a fine addition to our little community. Like KansukeKojima I don't understand what SEO is either, but maybe I too can learn from your posts.

In case you missed something, you can use the links just above my sig to learn more about Trap 17.

See you around the boards. ;)