xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kitto

Hello! :d

Hey, all! ;)I've checked out (yay, research) a few of the free hosts, and well... All the reviews for here were so glowing, so I decided that I had to come check it out. Haha. ;)Uh, nice to 'meet' you all! I'm currently in China studying Chinese, but I'm actually from New Zealand!Hope all of you are well, and now to go brush up on the rules more. :)

Hi kitto. :) Welcome to Xisto!

Xisto offers good, free and reliable hosting to members that contribute on the boards. It is not very hard, it is all about keeping the credits on a decent level and posting good quality post. We hate one-liners, so if you (or anyone else) post one of those it will likely be deleted by one of our great moderators. The members here are in general helpful and kind, it is a great community where you will feel welcomed very quickly. Enough said about that...

So: In order to get hosting you need to post, like I said above. You can choose when you want to post, as long as you keep your credits on a decent level. (You do not need to come back here every day, week, month...) So just remember that. Having a good stack of credits is very useful in case something prevents you from posting. ;) You need to continue contributing even after you have gotten the hosting. But do not worry, it is very easy. And quite fun.

It is important to be familiarized with the forum, so remember to take a look at the Xisto READ ME like sonesay said above.

Looking forward to seeing you around. ;)

From Bluebear.

Welcome to Xisto, and like everyone said this is the best place to be in looking for some great hosting, and in light of the recent problems we been having shouldn't scare you away as our admins are fixing the problems as fast as they can and what not. So enjoy your stay here and do some posting and then get some free web hosting.

Hello kitto Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. Chinese, huh? I have heard it is a difficult language to grasp. I know I wouldn't try to.

Yes, Trap 17 is a great hosting site. The forums are varied and many as well. Lots of things to discuss and agrue. Hosting is reliable as well. I have been hosted here for 2 1/2 years now and just love it.

Posting to earn credits is not that difficult. I pop on line abot every three days or so and manage to keep ahead of the game. I travel a lot, so have to get ahead before I leave so my sight stays up. :)

Have fun while you are here. Just operate within the rules and you will do just fine. See you around the boards. :D

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.