xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Akons Secret Weapons

i didnt know where to post.. but hes HOT NEWS.. haha! has anyone watched the tv or listened to the radio lately? Akon is going all out with new artists signed to his "konvict music" label, what are your toughts on his "takeover" kinda hahai mean theres Colby Odonis, one of the first artists he released this year.. his song WHAT YOU GOT, is being OVERPLAYED on every radio station in the country.. hes literaly on every radio stations website and/or music websites, i have to admit hes cute & can sing/produce good musicthen theres Kardinal Offishall or however you spell it.. another good song.. DANGEROUS, i find that song a little bit catchier, and more danceable, even though hes not half as hot as Colby Odonis..another artist hes releasing and perhaps one of my favorites.. is LADY GAGA, that girl is on fire.. even PEREZ HILTON likes her, [he resently posted her video for JUST DANCE, on his massive blog, even though he cut out Colby Odonis/Akons part, i take it hes not a fan of them.. but i mean LADY GAGAS style is techno gone retrosexual.. you cant help but to love the girl..& Finally.. and most importanly Flipsyde.. now with Chantelle Paige in the band.. they are going to be the new BLACK EYED PEAS, in the music industry if you ask me, their sound is a blend of love, amazing beats, unbelievable lyrics, just everything you want and more.. im seriously anxious here, AKON, had his Konvict roadshow tour with all of the above artists and like 2 more.. scheduled for June/July but pushed it to august, i take it, hes going to make the little roadshow, an immense event

The only one I know of that you spoke of was Akon, and I just wanted to say that I like his songs as well. There really haven't been any by him that I didn't like, mostly due to the beats I think. He seems to keep on the same genre rather than making random skips to other ones(Eminem for example)